Kailani Craine | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Kailani Craine

GF2445

Record Breaker
is she on any alternates for GP assignments?

She should be near the top of the list.
Kailani would be a good option because not many people would see her as a huge podium threat.
At this time, all Grand Prix assignments have been filled. So withdrawals would need to take place.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats on getting NHK. Look forward to seeing her again.

GF2445

Record Breaker
Kailani will be skating last in the first group in the Women's SP.
Good Luck to her. She has nothing to lose, so she should just go for it 100%.
I heard in the twitterverse that she might be bringing back the 3Lo3Lo Combo.

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
Why was she so underscored on spins in both of her programs? The layback spin especially. I saw the GOE counter at the top of my screen show that she didn’t receive much. May I get a link to her protocols?

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Why was she so underscored on spins in both of her programs? The layback spin especially. I saw the GOE counter at the top of my screen show that she didn’t receive much. May I get a link to her protocols?

I looked at the protocols for the SP, and only one skater beat her in the layback spin: Sakotko. Mai and Rika tied her. All the other skaters were lower.

Her spin marks in the FP weren't as good.

The spins just aren't worth that much, in either base value (2.7 for LSp4) or GOE (1.35 maximum - all +5)

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
In view of Kailani's upcoming participation in the World Championships, I've decided to update her OP. I've added all the results, programs and as many videos as I could find (later I will add her Olympic Games programs). Unfortunatley, I couldn't find any video from this season's competitions. I don't know if they were simply deleted, as it is recently very frequent on YouTube, or they were never uploaded.

Enjoy :)

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The ISA's initial list of international assignments is out and Kailani is listed for Autumn Classic International, Asian Classic, Cup of Tyrol, Prague Ice Cup and Warsaw Cup, which makes it clear she's still competing, I guess! :)

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
The ISA's initial list of international assignments is out and Kailani is listed for Autumn Classic International, Asian Classic, Cup of Tyrol, Prague Ice Cup and Warsaw Cup, which makes it clear she's still competing, I guess! :)

Yes!!!! 😊😊😊

Has she announced her programs?