Miriam Ziegler & Severin Kiefer | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Miriam Ziegler & Severin Kiefer

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Congratulations to Miriam and Severin who won the FS today at Challenge Cup in The Hague and earned the silver overall. :clap: Looking good for worlds!:cheer:

deedee1

Record Breaker
So so so happy to see their names on Entry List of Saitama Worlds! :) Good luck tomorrow! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Huge congratulations to Miriam and Severin on a top-10 finish (10th), their best performance ever at Worlds! :yahoo:

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Congratulations to Miriam and Severin on their victory at the Challenge Cup, winning both the short and free as well as coming close to their Personal Best (187.01) with a score of 186.80. :yahoo:

A great stepping stone on the way to Worlds where, hopefully, they'll be able to place in the top 10 again!

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I just realized that I completely forgot to post Miriam and Severin's performances from Austrian Nationals. :palmf: But better late than never:

Short program: All I want by Kodaline

Free Skating: Another Love by Tom Odell - I think this is my new favourite program for them. I so hope they will keep it for the Olympic season!

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Thank you for sharing both their new programs, I hadn't seen them yet :thank:
Free Skating: Another Love by Tom Odell - I think this is my new favourite program for them. I so hope they will keep it for the Olympic season!
I really like this too, and hope they keep it for the Olympic season! I really like their new transitions, like the one into the 3sals and before the first lift.
They're on the entries list for Challenge Cup, so I look forward to seeing them again there; hopefully, they'll be able to battle the two German teams for silver or bronze (I'm assuming Tarasova/Morozov will win gold!).

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
I saw Julia Kiefer on the coaching team list and I wonder if she is Severin's mother or sister.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I saw Julia Kiefer on the coaching team list and I wonder if she is Severin's mother or sister.
Julia Kiefer is Severin's sister. She is a coach with one of the regional figure skating organizations in Austria. Severin's mother, Carmen Kiefer, is also active in the Austrian figure skating federation and played a big part in organizing last year's European Championships in Graz.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Just watched these. That FS is really something. If they can skate it well, this would be fantastic.
I just realized that I completely forgot to post Miriam and Severin's performances from Austrian Nationals. :palmf: But better late than never:

Short program: All I want by Kodaline