Sentence-By-Sentence Story Game | Golden Skate

Sentence-By-Sentence Story Game

Layback11

Record Breaker
Have any of you ever heard of that game where one person starts a story with a sentence, and then people continue it sentence-by-sentence? Well, I thought that would be a fun thing to try here! You can continue the last post with basically anything as long as it somewhat fits the last sentence (although you should probably not write anything super questionable) and the less it makes sense, the better.

I'll start:

The day of JGP Croatia was one we will never forget. After all, it was that day that an owl landed on the ice...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
...and delivered a Hogwarts letter to James Min!

(PS: Your first "sentence" was actually two. ;) )

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oops...:laugh:

But what was even more surprising was the fact that...

once she (it was Hedwig of course, bequeathed to James) skidded over to James and delivered the letter into his hand, the poor thing couldn't lift herself off the ice.

Layback11

Record Breaker
The organizers tried, but they couldn't get her off-but little did they know that it was because...

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
the freshly-chewed wad of gum, stuck on her mail pouch, quickly melded onto the ice into a gooey ...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
To everyone's horror, the amoeba quickly evolved into a sentient being, which rose up from the ice and declared...

Layback11

Record Breaker
The rink began to blaze, and in a moment of spontaneous inspiration, Sima Sakhanovich (sitting in the audience) rallied her teammates to put out the fire with...

Weathergal

Medalist
...water bottles and a giant hose suctioning all the water from the now-melted ice in the rink.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
a room full of people wearing rollerblades and feeding ducks shouting loudly at them".........."

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
"PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED, VILE PEASANTS!" As it engulfed a vending machine full of...

Layback11

Record Breaker
The Vikings formed a chain out of their horned hats to escape the amoeba, but-horror of horrors-when they had gotten out, the room was flooded with milk!

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Meanwhile, on the practice rink nearby and all unaware of the Fracas at the performance rink, ice dancers Gigi and Luca Becker were striving to live up to their names by ...

Layback11

Record Breaker
But suddenly, the amoeba charged in, and Gigi, convinced all the poor creature needed was a little classic literature, sought to give it to him by frantically shouting Shakespeare quotes...