2015 Croatia Cup Mens FS Oct 9 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Croatia Cup Mens FS Oct 9

Interspectator

Record Breaker
The technical level of the young men on the Grand Prix circuit is so high this year. I think that each winner has a quad toe or two in their program -no?

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
yeah, its amazing and kinda scary how high standard is now, congrats to all medalists :cheer:
tomoki was also great but i wish he would perform, he has 2 fun programs, i hope these will help him emote more!
and finally congratulations to my baby Chaplin Koshiro :love: by far the most enjoyable performance for me and 5th place finish! :cheer: next is Junior Worlds!! (hopefully haha) :love:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Finally started watching the archived of the livestream this morning, and have got as far as the third skater.

I was just wondering if anybody who was watching it LIVE experienced problems with the audio. Because, it keeps going silent for a few seconds. It first happened when Ted was doing his series review, and I thought it was a problem with the pre-recorded tape. But, it has continued to happen into the competition. For example, when Ted was introducing Jakub KRSNAK, and also in the middle of Jakub's routine.

Please tell me it is not going to be like this for the whole competition! :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Finally started watching the archived of the livestream this morning, and have got as far as the third skater.
Please tell me it is not going to be like this for the whole competition! :drama:

I don't remember it lasting for the entire competition on the tape. Maybe four times. But I may have blocked it out once I realized it was only a short-term issue.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I don't remember it lasting for the entire competition on the tape. Maybe four times. But I may have blocked it out once I realized it was only a short-term issue.

I was worrying prematurely. By the time the first group was finished, the sound was back to normal.

I've still the final group to watch, so I'm still not looking at the comments further up the page yet.

Since I have been talking him up these past couple of weeks, I would like to offer my commiserations to Josh Brown, who had a mare of a Free Skate. But, at the same time, I want to congratulate him on that magnificient Short Programme, and for finishing an impressive 13th in only his second Junior Grand Prix.

Hopefully this is a sign that we'll see another big jump up the field in next season's Junior GP Series.

CaroLiza_fan