2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ladies SP and FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ladies SP and FS

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Roberta RODEGHIERO (ITA)

Music: no sound (He Sleeps; Oh, Pretty Woman)

Red dress, white gloves, necklace

3T+3T
3F - hangs on
LSp
StSq
2A
CCoSp3p
FSSp

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
What is this? No sound, no live scoring, no kiss and cry (more cry and cry :()). ops ... partially movable surveillance camera?
Hope will improve till the 2016 European Figure Skating Championships .. it will take place in the same venue.

It's good they have the chance to work out the kinks now, then. And I've learned that the structure of the average pop songs matches the structure of the average short skate almost exactly.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You know, I have never rated Roberta in the past. In fact, it was only a few weeks ago that I was saying that Italy needed Carolina back, because I didn't see Roberta being able to step up and be team leader.

How wrong was I?!

I've been catching up on the Lombardia the past few days, and she was great there! And from what we saw there now, that was not a one-off because of home advantage!

Well done for proving me wrong, Roberta!

Oh, quick turnaround!

CaroLiza_fan

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Alexandra HAGAROVA (SVK)

Hot pink sleeveless dress, long gloves

missed 1st jump due to lunch
FSSp
3S - fall, looked <
CCoSp3p - slow
StSq
2A
LSp

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Can't watch in Germany on You Tube. Rights problems. Any other streams?

Eh?! How are the rights issues when there is no sound?! :confused:

Right, I've got bored with silence. The radio is going on until we get sound.

CaroLiza_fan

TMC

Record Breaker
You know, I have never rated Roberta in the past. In fact, it was only a few weeks ago that I was saying that Italy needed Carolina back, because I didn't see Roberta being able to step up and be team leader.

How wrong was I?!

I've been catching up on the Lombardia the past few days, and she was great there! And from what we saw there now, that was not a one-off because of home advantage!

Well done for proving me wrong, Roberta!

Oh, quick turnaround!

CaroLiza_fan

I have actually been very impressed with her as well! I was actually more impressed because she did well at home and didn't let the pressure get to her. Plus, she looks like she really enjoys what she's doing, and that will always charm me :)

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Back from my quick grocery store run and I see we are finally being treated to a view of the kiss and cry, though not to a view of the scores....

paulusfr

On the Ice
From YT chat:
"A girl who is there at the rink, says that they don't even announce results for the audience! What a shame..."

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
From YT chat:
"A girl who is there at the rink, says that they don't even announce results for the audience! What a shame..."

What?!? What's the point of having a competition then, if you don't see how people are doing? :mad:

tulosai

Record Breaker
From YT chat:

Omg if true that is just mind blowing. This is a respected Senior B event, and part of a series. How can it even be possible that they are not announcing scores? What are the skaters themselves being told? Even at extremely minor comps scores are made clear in real time.

paulusfr

On the Ice
So, I have a question. Have the judges at least some computers? Or just write with a pen on a paper :hopelessness:

Sackie

Medalist
Omg if true that is just mind blowing. This is a respected Senior B event, and part of a series. How can it even be possible that they are not announcing scores? What are the skaters themselves being told? Even at extremely minor comps scores are made clear in real time.
Have to wonder if this way they can slot the skaters into any order they want at the end and adjust the scores to suit the placements.