2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ice Dance SD and FD | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Ice Dance SD and FD

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, another note about the graphics.

I do like having the clock on the screen during the routine. Although, it could maybe do with being made bigger or put into bold, as it is hard to make out against the white ice. (And just as I write that, we see a clock with bigger writing appear when the graphic saying who is in Group 2 is up!)

HOWEVER, is there really the need for there to be a big bar displaying the skaters' names for the entirity of the routine?! It is EXTREMELY distracting!

CaroLiza_fan

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Maia SHIBUTANI / Alex SHIBUTANI (USA)

Music: Coppélia by Leo Delibes

Pink flowy dress, white details / white shirt, black pants

Very sweet dance, though I think there was a small miscue on the 2nd set of twizzles

SD: 30.60+32.64 = 63.24, 1/4

Last edited:

LisaM

Medalist
I AM HERE FOR THIS!!!
Maia-puppet is amazing. It was maybe a little slow towards the end, but I LOVED it!

tulosai

Record Breaker
I really enjoyed the Shibs!! That program is too cute! I loved the arms during the twizzles though the sync could have been a bit better.

Overall a wonderful and creative program.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
TES looks kinda low for Shibs. I wonder if Gilles/Poirier can beat that with their... hmmm... non-standart SD.

Last edited:

TMC

Record Breaker
I laughed so hard at the point where Maia "accidentally" hits Alex in the face :laugh:

Those twizzles...when they get them perfect, it's going to bring the house down!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i love G/P but sometimes I feel like giving them a deduction for costumes that hurt my eyes :) too much colour ;)
TES looks kinda low for Shibs. I wonder if Gilles/Poirier can bit that with their... hmmm... non-standart SD.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Victoria MANNI / Saverio GIACOMELLI (ITA)

Music: Giselle

Peasant dress, mint green skirt, brown corset / brown vest, white shirt, black pants

New couple, placed 6th at Lombardia Trophy 2015.

SD: 20.62+20.84 = 41.46, 5/5

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
M/G I think suffered for me from going right after the Shibs, not just because the Shibs are better skaters, but because I feel like the feeling/theme/type of program they were going for was similar and the Shibs did it SO much better.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Loved this Coppella program for the Shibs. There is a bit of humor, which gives a chance for their personality to shine through. Have to work on levels, but this a good start.