2015 Finlandia Trophy Ice Dance SD and FD | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Finlandia Trophy Ice Dance SD and FD

tulosai

Record Breaker
Do we have any scores yet? The results page doesn't seem to work here?

Thy are saying them out loud. The last team got 48. something but I don't really care much what these teams get so I'm not recording it... sorry.

Sackie

Medalist
I think it was 49.54 for T/P and 48.78 for K/L! It is hard to catch the scores coming through the sound system on the video.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Some sloppy moments but I actually think Urban and Lerche's SD is growing on me...

tulosai

Record Breaker
Not that Zueva is a famed tech master or anything, but their basic skating is so much smoother now :)

Yes I think Zoueva is VERY good at making things LOOK good, whether or not the tech is there.

caitie

Medalist
Yes I think Zoueva is VERY good at making things LOOK good, whether or not the tech is there.

Haha, yep. I will say I have been pretty disappointed with the Ravensburger patterns so far this season. I watched all the Olympic CDs from 2006 to prepare for this season and learn the key points, and they really pale in comparison so far. I am sure they will get better by the end of the season tho!

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
they begin to update scores on site

LisaM

Medalist
I think Kaitlyn H's dress is beautiful. I understand the pink as she's probably portraying Clara (a girl), but I hope her dress is less girly and more womanly in the FD. Kaitlyn W's dress = :love:

caitie

Medalist
Do we like Hawayek and Baker's costumes??

Eta: love the cut of Kaitlin's dress and the neckline.