2015 Finlandia Trophy Ice Dance SD and FD | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Finlandia Trophy Ice Dance SD and FD

firal

Record Breaker
Yeah, woke up just in time to see my favorite 2 dance teams H/B and W/P!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Mansour/Ceska are definitely my favorites so far, and not just because her dress is :love:

bramweld

Record Breaker
Looks very similar to P/I...Costumes a bit too busy though. Nice early season first performance.

LisaM

Medalist
Was it just me/the sound or was the first part of their pattern way off? I really liked their dance though I'm not sure about the music cuts. I do love how they used the ballet elements in it, it suited Kaitlyn very well.

charmblade

Final Flight
I think this is a good style for H/B. I also really love their connection. They seem to be really close and supportive of each other.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Thank God not everyone went for 'experimental', 'edgy' and 'creative' waltzes.

tulosai

Record Breaker
In general I really loved that! The skirt is a good choice, it contributes to the floating feeling that permeates a lot of the dance.

I did think there were a few moments when she randomly extended her leg where it was a bit abrupt/out of place and almost too much- like we get it, you are a ballerina, no need to break up the dance again for this- but otherwise an awesome dance I am REALLY happy with it!

TMC

Record Breaker
I liked it, but I don't know if they're yet comfortable with it...they were right on the limit, especially J-L, so much that I was sure he was going to trip :slink:

Sackie

Medalist
No Lisa I agree there was something off. And I didn't like how puffy her skirt got during some of the moves. It really distracted from some of the positions and body lines.

LisaM

Medalist
Would like to see where they got the biggest hit in TES, I'm expecting the pattern.

Can't wait for W/P! :D

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
There's no graphics? How much they scored?

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well that score is well off their PB and over 6 points below even H/D's SD score.