2015 US International Figure Skating Classic Men SP and FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 US International Figure Skating Classic Men SP and FS

charmblade

Final Flight
He must be loving the freedom to do quads in the SP. But oof, that 3A fall into the boards looked painful.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
The only thing I don't like about this sparkly scorpion is all the illusion mesh, but I forgive it because he has a fake tribal armband :party2:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
The poor Aussie lad is having trouble. Is he his country's #2 behind Kerry or is he lower?

(OMG his limbs are soooooo long but it make his camel position look :love:)

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lower than that. I think he was 5th or something at the 2014 Aussie champs... can't find results for last year's. Loved the music though.

ETA: 6th in '14, 5th in '15. He also does pairs so it sounds like he's spread pretty thin.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh my goodness, please someone help me find this music of Jordan's... I wants it (insert Gollum voice here). His ISU bio hasn't been updated with his music since '12/'13! :shocked:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Lower than that. I think he was 5th or something at the 2014 Aussie champs... can't find results for last year's. Loved the music though.

ETA: 6th in '14, 5th in '15. He also does pairs so it sounds like he's spread pretty thin.

Thanks. I heard his score and thought he must be lower- or just starts the season rough. Doing pairs AND singles sounds exhausting.

:cheer: Go Tim! That was nice. And having a bare chest instead of mismatched illusion mesh was even nicer :love:

80sskatergirl

Rinkside
That last spin of Tim's was to die for!! Gorgeous. If he wouldn't have popped the axel he'd be in first...Ricky yet to skate though.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Daniel is a really great performer. Needs a bit more speed and better spins, but he could be the next big skater from Europe after Javi if he continues to improve...Who knows?