2015 US International Figure Skating Classic Pairs SP and FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 US International Figure Skating Classic Pairs SP and FS

Layback11

Record Breaker
If you were going to use spoken word excerpts of R+J, why would you choose Leonardo Dicaprio. Shakespearean actor he is not :hopelessness:

Roman Sadovsky used literally the EXACT SAME CUT.

Also, I just realized I hit 1,000 posts! (1,005 to be exact.) :cheer: I have officially gone forum-happy! :laugh2:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Truth! I don't mind spoken word (in modern dance, spoken word is super trendy right now, and that's my background), but it has to be done well or else it's... um, not done well. We'll just say that. I didn't mind the timing of this text but yeah, Leonardo... Hm...

Layback11

Record Breaker
^^ Roman just used Leo. Half the pain :agree:

LOL, not. When I watched Roman, I literally thought it was the commentator when the spoken part came in, and he never talks during the programs. :laugh: Of course, until I realized what he was saying :laugh2:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
End of the pairs. I am decamping for breakfast. back soon.

Layback11

Record Breaker
I just saw that Tarah and Danny won.

And this is an excellent description of my reaction:

HFOIWHRFIOHFIOHFIOWHFOIWEHFIOWEHFIOWEHFIOWHFIOWFHIOWEFHIOWEFHOQKNKLXFOWHFO MY PAIR WON A THING

DID YOU HEAR THAT MY PAIR WON A THING

:cheer: :clap: :party2: :cheer2: :party2:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Not sure if you were able to watch the short dance today in Salt Lake but I was amazed to see Daniel Eaton and Danielle Thomas skate today. After research, I found they are a new team of 5 months-yes you heard me 5 months. Watch Out. They looked pretty darn amazing for 5 months. Keep your eye on them at Nationals.....

This is what I was thinking when I saw Marissa and Mervin skate (even thought I saw their Nats FS live)-how the heck is this a year-old team? How. The. Heck?!?!? 169 ain't bad...would've put them in 13th at worlds. And their SP score would've had them in 10th. Not bad.