2015 US International Figure Skating Classic Pairs SP and FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 US International Figure Skating Classic Pairs SP and FS

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm with you.

I actually get grumpy when people make plans and I know there's skating on. How dare they! :drama:

So true! The only thing is... during the fall, there's a competition literally every weekend. So... you know. ;)

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Haha!! Honestly, as an introvert, this is basically my definition of fun. Besides, I'm chatting with you all online; that counts, right? We actually have someone over tonight though so I'll probably be popping in and out too.

You and me would be good friends. I'm ditching my roomies at the downtown festival to spend my evening with you all- and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You and me would be good friends. I'm ditching my roomies at the downtown festival to spend my evening with you all- and I wouldn't have it any other way.

:D Do we have any kind of member location post for those who don't care about being anonymous? It'd be great fun to meet up with other forum people to watch Worlds or something.

ETA: Hahahaha, Karne!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
:D Do we have any kind of member location post for those who don't care about being anonymous? It'd be great fun to meet up with other forum people to watch Worlds or something.

Some of us will be AT Worlds, so... ;)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

you're welcome to start one!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Some of us will be AT Worlds, so... ;)

True, I'd forgotten about that... but those of us who can't go. :cry: I was thinking of going but the finances just aren't there, which is a pity, because I'm really close.

ETA: Mrs. P, I just might! ;)

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker

ETA: Hahahaha, Karne!

Not sure how I feel about my face being connected to some of the comments I've made here :laugh2: but I think I've already revealed I'm in the deep south of the US.

Oh, yay. POTO. :frown: I do like their skating, though.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
True, I'd forgotten about that... but those of us who can't go. :cry: I was thinking of going but the finances just aren't there, which is a pity, because I'm really close.

ETA: Mrs. P, I just might! ;)

Oh, that's sad :cry:

Oh my god Phantom. WHY.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Oh, it's Kirsten and Michael! Not over! Phew.

Also, I quite literally typed Dylan instead of Michael before I caught myself. :scowl:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
If you were going to use spoken word excerpts of R+J, why would you choose Leonardo Dicaprio. Shakespearean actor he is not :hopelessness: