2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic - Ladies SP and FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic - Ladies SP and FS

Lissy

Medalist
So many ladies attempt to pull off this style of dress and it looks odd on them. It suits this girl perfectly.

Lissy

Medalist
These are the same pieces of music that Yuna skated to as a gala a few years ago. Just shortened and with the lyrical Nessum Dorma at the end

charmblade

Final Flight
Stream crapped out right on Karen's last spin, but the rest of the program looked good, although I think she only did a 3-2 combo.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Uh oh. Bye bye stream. At least it was only during the final spin. I hope we get to see the next skater

charmblade

Final Flight
Is there an ice resurfacing next? Because Satoko is the next skater and they BETTER have the stream back up by the time she skates.....

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Actually, I think it was smart for Karen to do 3-2 rather than force teh 3T and run the risk of a UR or fall. You could tell she knew the landing of the 3Z was too big and forward.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Has Karen not grown in the last year? She still looks like she's 13. She needs a growth spurt to look more Senior.

Lissy

Medalist
The stream going down is a bummer but at least it's happening now and not during the Grand Prix season. Hopefully they will get those kinks out.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Are people paying for a stream that doesn't work well?