2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic - Ladies SP and FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic - Ladies SP and FS

kalle

On the Ice
thank you very much sabinfire for posting the videos :cheer:

Kanakos program was beautiful as always (I tend to like all her programs as she is very musical), too bad about the jumps though and it seems like there has not been much of a progress in that department throughout the years..

Elizabet had a good skate but still seemed quite juniorish to me (I was hoping for a bit more but I just need to lower my expectation for this super talented skater as she should be in good hands with team Orser)

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
The stream going down is a bummer but at least it's happening now and not during the Grand Prix season. Hopefully they will get those kinks out.

IN is the only one streaming this event, low-budget and it shows. At least the ISU Grand Prix series will be using the main ISU livestream.

caitie

Medalist
Are people paying for a stream that doesn't work well?

To be fair to icenetwork, I bought my subscription during their $25 sale during Nationals so I'd be able to watch the short programs, and I used it for Euros and 4CC and Worlds and everything after that and it was rarely down. Every now and then there'd be a blip but nothing worse than I get using Netflix. I just wish they'd get an app up and going so I could watch on Apple TV or Roku or on mobile....

charmblade

Final Flight
Does anyone remember if Satoko was in this warm up group? Because we're either missing her or an ice resurfacing....

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I bet there's an ice resurfacing since two groups have gone already.

Satoko is scheduled to go on at 1:48 p.m. local time (so 3:48 for Eastern Time)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So Elizabets double axel was all kinds of weird. :confused:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I quite liked Karen's skate, thanks for the link! I think the music is a bit big or mature for her still, but I do like the spiral at the end a lot, and she is a very solid performer. I am really really looking forward to seeing her develop over the next few years.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's really weird how Karen's music goes from the instrumental version of Nessun Dorma to Pavaortti. Not a good cut.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's really weird how Karen's music goes from the instrumental version of Nessun Dorma to Pavaortti. Not a good cut.

It's because originally she used Pavarotti for the whole thing, but it was too big for her, so they used a different cut for the beginning. But I agree... rather startling.