2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic - Ladies SP and FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic - Ladies SP and FS

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I'm really glad they used that 30 min break to fix stuff, so it could break again, just 10 seconds into the first program.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's because originally she used Pavarotti for the whole thing, but it was too big for her, so they used a different cut for the beginning. But I agree... rather startling.

I really didn't notice that much. I liked her skate. Lots of potential there.

TMC

Record Breaker
There are only three ladies that I'm really interested in here, and the stream has gone for two of them already.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
IIRC, the USFSA actually pays the MLB to do IN, right? Anyway, there's no point in complaining to IN because they've always blown off complaints. If something's going to be done we need to get the USFSA to switch providers.

I'm uncomfortably laughing now...yeah I like baseball as well.

caitie

Medalist
Yay, it's back!

IIRC, the USFSA actually pays the MLB to do IN, right? Anyway, there's no point in complaining to IN because they've always blown off complaints. If something's going to be done we need to get the USFSA to switch providers.

I know they had something to do with IN getting up and running, but I've always wondered why MLB has apps for tv thingys like GoogleTV and AppleTV and Roku and so on and apps for phones and tablets but IN has nothing...

kalle

On the Ice
I just love how Karen skates "big" for someone being so petite!

Also, I am very happy to see both her and Mirai using spiral in their programs this year (I really miss Arakawa, Cohen and Kwan's beautiful ones!). I hope Adelina, Mao and Satoko will use them too but I guess that is too much to ask for under the current COP system...

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Amy Lin was lovely and her jumps looked improved form her JGP. Hope she gets a good score!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Not even the Great Sabinfire can retrieve a video that was never streamed....It's so sad we missed Satoko... by the score I'm guessing she got a UR?

charmblade

Final Flight
IceNetwork just tweeted that they will have the full ladies short posted later, so hopefully that means they didn't lose Satoko's program with the streaming problems. I'd be really mad if we couldn't watch it later.