Nicolas Nadeau | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Nicolas Nadeau

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
at that young age, i am pretty sure lots of ditching will happen... i mean, he will have to be contending as a senior now... so no more poppins and more 4Lz :)
I can't count rotations at all, and since I usually don't care about them, that's OK:laugh: It is a special gift.

Any word from Nicolas on programs? I was super impressed that he could pull off Mary Poppins, but I hope he ditches it.....

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Quad lutz! I see 4 revolutions with a little scratchy landing. I loved his performances with a personality and great skating skills at JWC last season. Is he going to go senior next season?

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Quad lutz! I see 4 revolutions with a little scratchy landing. I loved his performances with a personality and great skating skills at JWC last season. Is he going to go senior next season?

Well, in theory he has one more year junior eligibility, but I don't see any reason why wouldn't he go senior. He has beautiful 3A, great SS as you said, and if he incorporate a quad to his programs, he can fight for top places. I hope SC will get him some senior B and if he decides to compete in Senior, as JWC silver medalsits, he will get one GP for sure.

His isntagram: https://www.instagram.com/nic_nadeau/ :)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Well, in theory he has one more year junior eligibility, but I don't see any reason why wouldn't he go senior. He has beautiful 3A, great SS as you said, and if he incorporate a quad to his programs, he can fight for top places. I hope SC will get him some senior B and if he decides to compete in Senior, as JWC silver medalsits, he will get one GP for sure.

His isntagram: https://www.instagram.com/nic_nadeau/ :)

I'm looking forward to seeing him in GP series! By the way, Nicolas is a really good-looking skater.

Last edited:

lyndichee

Medalist
He is very handsome. Nicolas and Patrick are my picks for 2018 Olympics for sure. Usually people with wider shoulders have more trouble rotating but he seems to be doing just fine.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i'd agree with this but roman, nam and kevin will fight hard... let's hope canada manages to get 3 spots :)
He is very handsome. Nicolas and Patrick are my picks for 2018 Olympics for sure. Usually people with wider shoulders have more trouble rotating but he seems to be doing just fine.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
i'd agree with this but roman, nam and kevin will fight hard... let's hope canada manages to get 3 spots :)

Yeah, would be nice. Also if Russia had 3 spots, and Japan and... But I guess if Nicolas & Patrick will be in good disposition at Worlds, who knows, maybe they will earn 3 spots :) Of course, we don't really know who will go to Worlds but after this season fiasco, I guess no one will get a spot for free.

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
Nicolas is such a promise! If he stays healthy, I think he really has a chance to go to Pyeongchang! And that quad Lutz is impressive! A little bit two footed on the landing but I don't think is underrotated so.. well done :hap10:

sses1

On the Ice
I'm a little surprised that he can even do this, considering the lutz isn't his best jump. But wow it was a great attempt. I am suddenly very excited for the new season. He's a great young talent for Canada. I can't wait to see him beat Nam.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Usually I hear about height being a detriment to a skater (like Nam's growth spurt) but Nic manages to get huge height on his jumps despite being like 6 feet tall. I'm thoroughly impressed and hope to see more good stuff from him next season.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Nicolas FP from Skate Detroit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-UgwQKDx8k Not the best from him, but it's only summer.

Music from Unseen Skaters: Elvis Presley voice overs with 2001: A Space Odyssey fanfare theme at the beginning & 3 Elvis songs – “That’s All Right (Mama),” “Bridge Over Troubled Water” & “Blue Suede Shoes”

berry8

Final Flight
This guy's 3a is formidable:D
I hope that Nicolas' FP will grow on me as next season advaces:D

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i love the FP.... Nicolas is such a showman.... I think in a few months it will be awesome

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I still love the Aznavour SP. :love:

The Elvis will get better with time ... Any skater who can sell Mary Poppins like Nicolas did can surely sell Elvis:biggrin:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Wow, what can I say? At first, well here comes another Elvis theme program, but I love the presentation, choreography, and the costume. Brilliant!

I'm wondering about who the choreographer is.

aromaticchicken

On the Ice
I LOVE the free program but am confused why he is competing in seniors yet not listed for the grand prix yet. Doesn't he get automatic placements with his world Junior silver medal?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk