Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Rhythm dance ar Bavarian open 72.30!

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Great to see these two have a fan fest page now. Looking forward to seeing them again.

The Finn

Record Breaker
In FD they had a bad fall and she got a cut in a her chin. They finished the FD but she was pretty bloody after FD.

They finished 3rd.

floatingworld

On the Ice
I saw the score before the video - hopefully they can bounce back for Worlds.

Oh no! I just saw the score but have not seen the performance yet. I wonder if it is from that lift where she is upside down looking down at the ice. I hope she is OK and I hope they don’t lose confidence for the Worlds. It happens to even the best. I gasped when I saw Gaby and Guillaume fall together from a lift in practice at the recent Euros.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Her chin has been stichced at hospital :(. Only Matthias has been interwieved. Let's hope she is ok. They would like to compete also at universiades.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've just updated the OP. It only contained information about Juulia as a single skater, so I've added all the biographical info, program and results details as well as some videos. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
What a pity that nasty fall. I really hoped they could win their first international competition. I hope Juulia recovers well and quickly and that they'll come back even stronger at their next event.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
It seems she is ok. Next the Universiade, then the WC; it has been officially confirmed.

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
The score is their SB including national competitions. Hope they can skate clean at Worlds, it means they SB will be probably 175-180 then. Maurizio has said "these two will be stars of the future".