Viveca Lindfors | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Viveca Lindfors

Violetti

On the Ice
So Viveca was 16th in worlds, 13th in the SP and 11th in tes in SP. Well done, especially SP. :)

I see her practicing every Thursday as there are two practice rinks side by side and my daughter is skating in the other with her group and other groups and Viveca and her group are skating in the other rink. Today I saw her practicing a very beautiful part but it might be for the spring show and not a new program as I first thought. Her role is Geisha in the Pinocchio ice show.

newyn

On the Ice
Viveca's programs at Lomabardia:

SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcoXpi1Kizw
FS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thghhsVY16I

She did very well, 3rd in the SP and 5th overall. She attempted all the triples in her FS and even though the loop wasn't quite there yet the fact that it was included is hopefully a sign that it has been stable enough in practices.

I was just thinking her music choices, she seems always to be skating to these romantic themes, but I feel she would more at home skating to powerful music.

Violetti

On the Ice
:clapper: I was at the Finlandia trophy to see Viveca's almost perfect skate and second best score of Finnish ladies ever 187,19. Laura Lepistö's best 187,97. She nailed all her jumps. She was so happy to skate so well especially as there were many of her loved ones in the audience. She said she had worked so hard for this and still the score was a big surprise. Congratulations to her. :cheer: It was the most amazing moment in the ladies competition for me. She jumped as she had decided that she can do this and now she does it. I so wished her to skate very well and she did. :clap:

Vili67

On the Ice
Congratulations Viveca:yes2::hap85:
It was nice to be at Trophy and see live that wonderful skate.

DenissVFan

Medalist
Congratulations! I knew she had the potential to medal at Euros and really hoped she'd deliver and she did :)

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It may be bronze, but to her it must feel like Gold. 3 spots for next year's Europeans. She's put herself in contention for top 10 @ worlds. What a wonderful victory for her.

Vili67

On the Ice
HAPPY HAPPY REALLY HAPPY That's how i feel just this moment.
Gongratulations to Viveca i had hope on you and you did it:love::yes2::thank:

Valoszka

Spectator
Congratulations to Viveca! I'm so happy to see her on the podium! She worked so hard this season and delivered two amazing skates at Euros. I love her sp and now fs shines bright as well. I hope it's just the beginning!

Merjan

On the Ice
I'm so happy for Viveca. Lovely performances in Minsk. She was even a guest in the morning tv program yesterday (with Virpi, the coach). I hope she'll skate at the spring show of her club, The Snow White, with her sister and brother.