2015 Mordovian Ornament Mens SP and Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Mordovian Ornament Mens SP and Free Skate

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Can someone explain to me how Maxim got 4 more points in PCS than Daniel? I read most of the "Reputation vs Treshold judging" thread and this seems to me like the reputation judging? Daniel had, to my eyes, better speed, better interpretation (not that I didn't enjoy Maxim's program)... Was there something that my unexperienced eyes didn't see? I'm not that good at telling the difficulty of transitions or the quality of skating skills.

I can never explain Maxim's components, unfortunately...

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Can someone explain to me how Maxim got 4 more points in PCS than Daniel? I read most of the "Reputation vs Treshold judging" thread and this seems to me like the reputation judging? Daniel had, to my eyes, better speed, better interpretation (not that I didn't enjoy Maxim's program)... Was there something that my unexperienced eyes didn't see? I'm not that good at telling the difficulty of transitions or the quality of skating skills.

He is the Russian National Champion, and Daniel's done very few senior-level competitions. They will do whatever they can to hold up Max especially since he isn't in his best form.

Rissa

Record Breaker
He is the Russian National Champion, and Daniel's done very few senior-level competitions. They will do whatever they can to hold up Max especially since he isn't in his best form.

Well, I guess that's my answer. :laugh: I can only hope Daniel Samohin develops good reputation quickly.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I think Deniss will have a tough time to podium unless the guys with quads bomb. Well...at least one of them is sure to. :laugh: I would like to see Daniel/Deniss/Moris on the podium, but I'm sure Maxim will get a medal.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
SkaterSP TotalFS TES+PCS=TotalTotal Score
Slavik HAYRAPETYAN49.4457.99+56.60=114.59164.03

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Btw, is the table format too busy? Not sure if I should separate the FS TES+PCS into another section or not or something else.... :scratch:

SkaterSP TotalFS TES+PCS=TotalTotal Score
Pavel IGNATENKO60.0362.67+63.10=125.77185.80
Slavik HAYRAPETYAN49.4457.99+56.60=114.59164.03

Last edited:

nadster

Final Flight
Great job satine. :agree: :rock::cheer:

The livestream freezes too much on me to be usable. :bang:. I guess I just have to wait to see protocols here. On to watching Nice which had a nice stream yesterday at least.

cleo2070

Final Flight
EDIT: This is a reply to satine94's question above (forgot to include quote, oops)

First off, thanks for keeping us updated!
Secondly, I understand your concern, but am not very sure what to suggest - I'm imagining that leaving the FS TES and PCS unbolded would be too time-consuming, and it doesn't solve the rest of the table (the previous skaters). Mabye add spaces, so that the total PCS stands out, e.g. 57.99+56.60 = 114.59?

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I like this format!

Still no videos...they are slacking :scowl:

Great job satine. :agree: :rock:

The livestream freezes too much on me to be usable. :bang:. I guess I just have to wait to see protocols here. On to watching Nice which had a nice stream yesterday at least.

Thanks to both of you! I want all the details there, but I was thinking people might just want the final score & not the breakdown.

The stream is pretty awful, but at least it magically works for some people so we'll get vids :)

First off, thanks for keeping us updated!
Secondly, I understand your concern, but am not very sure what to suggest - I'm imagining that leaving the FS TES and PCS unbolded would be too time-consuming, and it doesn't solve the rest of the table (the previous skaters). Mabye add spaces, so that the total PCS stands out, e.g. 57.99+56.60 = 114.59?

You're welcome! I'll try underlining the combined FS score, see how that looks.

Last edited:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Last edited: