Sean Rabbitt | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Sean Rabbitt

luenatic

On the Ice
I am a Sean fan! Maybe because his skating reminds me of Justin Dillon (who is also Sean's coach).

tulosai

Record Breaker
I am a Sean fan! Maybe because his skating reminds me of Justin Dillon (who is also Sean's coach).

:cheer:

I have to admit when I saw this had been bumped, I was hoping maybe the USFSA had seen the light and given him another assignment...

luenatic

On the Ice
Am I a psychic or what. I bumped up this thread this morning and Sean got an assignment in the afternoon. I'll light a candle for him.

crzesk8dad

Rinkside
Country
United-States
For those of you in SoCal, Sean will be on KTLA Channel 5 Morning News, along with Courtney Hicks, at 8:35 AM Pacific, Friday Nov 13 for opening of the holiday ice surface at Pershing Square, in downtown LA.

KTLA is on some cable and satellite systems, as a Super Station, around the USA. Check your listings.

And thanks to everyone for your support!

tulosai

Record Breaker
For those of you in SoCal, Sean will be on KTLA Channel 5 Morning News, along with Courtney Hicks, at 8:35 AM Pacific, Friday Nov 13 for opening of the holiday ice surface at Pershing Square, in downtown LA.

KTLA is on some cable and satellite systems, as a Super Station, around the USA. Check your listings.

And thanks to everyone for your support!

Wonderful, thanks for the heads up!

musicfan80

Medalist
:dev2: And as the very last sub too. What is it with the US fed pulling out skaters last minute right now?!?

Funding? But I was under the impression that the skaters themselves have to fund their expenses to international competitions. The federation just gives the assignments.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
For those of you who subscribe to IFS Magazine, there's a great full page color photo of Sean from the Autumn Classic in the latest issue! :hap10:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Funding? But I was under the impression that the skaters themselves have to fund their expenses to international competitions. The federation just gives the assignments.

No it's not funding even if USFSA had to fund it since they've replaced him with Max Aaron and so are sending the same # of skaters. Usually the host federation funds the athletes travel and room and board, and the athlete funds their coach to travel with them.

Subs are in alphabetical order so he's not necessarily the last sub. Still really disappointing news.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Good news:

As of Nov 17, Sean is back as a full-fledged entry on the ISU list for Golden Spin.

Max Aaron's name has been completely removed.

The time-stamp on the list is 17.11.2015 11:49:26.

As of now:
Johnson, Rabbitt, and Rippon are the U.S. entries.
Dolensky, Dornbush, Hochstein, and Miner are the subs.

(I agree that the ISU always lists subs in alphabetical order.)

http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat00028370.htm

Last edited: