Sean Rabbitt | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Sean Rabbitt

deedee1

Record Breaker
:yes::yes::yes: There are, and should be ways to enjoy the sport other than just talking who's the best technical jumper, speculating who'll win OGM, complaining Flutz, UR, politics or whatever all the time. At the start of the every season I always remind myself why I fell in love with figure skating. Very important and necessary process for me, then I can spend the season with a peace in my mind. Especially in the Olympic season. :)

:ghug: Gooooo Sean! :hap10:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
For those of you on Facebook, Sean posted a lovely message of thanks for supporting him & his family. The lift for his mom has been installed in his their home. He has posted several pics of it.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They are completely adorable.

I wonder how good Marin's English is? Too bad Sean doesn't train with Raf (actually I can't imagine that and I don't wish that, I don't think they have the same goals:) ) but he could help translate.:biggrin:

That's right! I completely forgot that Sean is really into his study of Japanese. Now that you mention that, I remember him speaking Japanese in the K & C after he brought the house down with his infamous Tequila! :yahoo:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Like I said, always keep your camera ready. You just never know who will turn up! Enjoying the ladies SP at 4CC, and all of a sudden Sean Rabbitt was in back of me. Apparently he knew several people in the audience and was practicing his Japanese. He was telling us he is skating in tonight's opening and the Gala. He is always a ray of sunshine. Such a good guy!

el henry and iluvtodd, this one is for you.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/64/63/68/646368d270daf2a28d5bcdc7433bbd61.jpg

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Like I said, always keep your camera ready. You just never know who will turn up! Enjoying the ladies SP at 4CC, and all of a sudden Sean Rabbitt was in back of me. Apparently he knew several people in the audience and was practicing his Japanese. He was telling us he is skating in tonight's opening and the Gala. He is always a ray of sunshine. Such a good guy!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/541698661427904223#

I was in an elevator with him at 2018 Nationals. My friend is a huge fan of his, so we all had a nice chat. Met his folks later and ran into him one other time. Super nice guy! I never remember to take photos, though. I am too in the moment. So glad that he was invited to be part of this comp.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/541698661427904223#

Thank you, Arriba; such a sweetheart!

Sean’s father hinted on either this Board or the other one that Sean’s exhibition number would indeed be the Mambo
:dance3:
Par-tay :)

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you, Arriba; such a sweetheart!

Sean’s father hinted on either this Board or the other one that Sean’s exhibition number would indeed be the Mambo
:dance3:
Par-tay :)

When I took the picture, I asked him if he would be doing Mambo and he said yes! :party2: Can't wait!

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My nieces and I went to the Evening of Champions in Boston, Saturday night. Sean was our favorite and the audience's favorite skater. He is such a showman. I hope he skates for many more years. :)

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My nieces and I went to the Evening of Champions in Boston, Saturday night. Sean was our favorite and the audience's favorite skater. He is such a showman. I hope he skates for many more years. :)

Thanks for the report @Jeanie19, so glad that you were able to see and enjoy Sean's skating! Did he skate Mambo, by any chance?:dance3:

I also hope he continues for as long as he finds joy in skating:agree:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hoping that Sean made the cut for 2020 US Nationals (Sectionals were this weekend)! :pray:

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yay Sean! Follow your dreams:agree:

:hap10:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:thank: :thank: :thank: I can breathe more easily now, knowing that Sean qualified for US Nationals! :cheer:

noskates

Record Breaker
Awww - thanks for posting that El. It's been a long time since I've heard that music and it lends itself so well to skating. Sean did a great job.