Team Alexei Mishin | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Team Alexei Mishin

adelia

Record Breaker
Alisa's SP is an old program. The LP and the other one I posted above are new this season and IMO are improvements in the way she is presented.

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
should be reposted here

https://www.instagram.com/p/-7M3YgTQXf/

"I's great, when there's such a person in your life that you can put yourself in his hands and be sure he'll never betray you,moreover he'll do his best to help you.I want to thank my coach , father , mentor , and just an amazing person ! For his trust , tolerance, and belief in me ! Appreciate your nearest and dearest people. Always yours , Tuktik"

Sorry for the quality of translation

:thumbsup:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Semenenko rocks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt2mUxkikx8

The winner of 4th and 5th stages of Russian cup among KMS

P.S. New EVGENIY from A.Mishin? :shocked:

OMG, that's so funny! The more things change... :laugh:

Look at that costume! I'm not sure if its fabulous or tacky...I'm erring on the side of fabulous.

Also...Michael Jackson music? Gotta love Mishin. :biggrin:

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
http://www.stadium.ru/news/08-12-20...pri-u-mujchin-budu-bolet-za-havera-fernandesa

(the Google translation is pretty bad, sorry)

Alexei Mishin: The Grand Prix finals in men will rooting for Javier Fernández

Before the start of the final Grand Prix of Figure Skating honored coach of the USSR and Russia, mentor Yevgeny Plushenko and Yelizaveta Tuktamysheva Alexei Mishin, shared with the correspondent of "stadium" Alexander Barmina expectations from the tournament in singles skating:

- In the final of the Grand Prix men's figure skating we do not try, so the first thing I will be rooting for the Spaniard Fernandez. Moreover, it in no small measure - my disciple. I am 10 years traveled to Spain for a training camp and helped him. At Javier and athletic part, and the choreography - all balanced. Plus precisely selected music under his program. The successful combination of athletic and artistic sides to provide a decent level as a result of a very good horse.

About the Japanese - in one line. Chania - prodigy. Choreography in its treatment - a choreography of feelings rather than skating choreography itself. Its main technical component - a set of steps. Uno and Murakami - very hardworking. This - their trump card in this - their perspective. The Canadian Chan - the genius of the ridge, the king of the ribs. I get a good sense shudder from his riding. Easy riding. His trump card is that it can receive 9.5 points for all program components. But Tran is not stable in jumps. In his arsenal is only two "sheepskin" in four turns. That few today. I remember at the time by a number of skaters was talk: "We beat Plushenko and without quadruple jump." Gone skating thereby appendix. Experience has shown that this approach was temporary. Without jumping to four turns impossible today. Chinese skater Bojan just good at it. In such a way he - the future of the world of figure skating. This path has no limitations. If you go skating on the road only spins and steps, it rested into the wall. Who is really in each program to see men on two quads. A can be four, six. Like Boyana. It is also in terms of the components of the program - very organic.

In the women's figure skating, too, today it is impossible to do without difficult jumps three and three and a half turns. I'll start with the main competitors of our skaters. Japanese Assad - not just the famous and award-winning athlete. I love her skating. Interesting and well on the ice. It will be interesting to see to it leaps in Barcelona - will perform all or a pure momentum "podvorovyvat" to them. At the American Wagner also happen nedokruty to jump. But she rides gracefully added femininity. And the program successful. What is called, looks. The second American - Gold - looks elegant princess on ice. Both our skater - Evgeny Medvedev and Elena Radionova - too princess. Only they are in addition more and fighters. Both are in the optimum age. Ceased to be girls and are transformed into attractive girls. Their skating fresh and unexpected. Radionova, perhaps, a little more assertive, and fanatical in the course of the ride.

Last edited:

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
The second American - Gold - looks elegant princess on ice. Both our skater - Evgeny Medvedev and Elena Radionova - too princess. Only they are in addition more and fighters.

Mishin's comments on these girl are just priceless...:laugh: They all look like princess... :rofl: Because of his age and experience (usually working with young men), it might be a little hard for him to find some deeper and more precise words to flatter these young ladies. :laugh:

jajoana

On the Ice
Mishin's comments on these girl are just priceless...:laugh: They all look like princess... :rofl: Because of his age and experience (usually working with young men), it might be a little hard for him to find some deeper and more precise words to flatter these young ladies. :laugh:

It's just a translation, I guess.

In short, he sais about ladies (it's my summary, not the exact words and phrases he uses).
Mao is not only about reputation. He really enjoys her skating, she' gorgeous on ice. However he's interested in the quality of her jumps, how she will rotate them.

The American ladies. Ashley this year really loks better,more feminine. Her programmes suit her. Still she tends to underrotate her jumps. Gracie is like a graceful ( :biggrin: ) princess on ice.

As for the Russian ladies, not only Lena and Zhenya are princesses, but also are fighters. (I think he just wants to emphasize their mental toughness) They both have perfect age: "not a girl, not yet a woman", and the way they skate is new and fresh. Elena is a little bit more pushing and fanatic (not sure what he means, may be that she's sometimes over the top) while skating.

Last edited:

adelia

Record Breaker
He was referring to the "princessy" style of presentation that's prevalent among most female skaters today, a style that some skating fans have been critical of in Gracie's programs in the past few years and something Gracie has tried to break away from this season.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Very interesting to hear his thoughts on those in the GP! Thanks for sharing!

LRK

Record Breaker
Attention fellow Mishin's Minions!

Plushenko News_Eng ‏@PlushenkoNews · 3h3 hours ago
Plushenko News_Eng Retweeted FigureSkatingRu
Alexei Mishin got award "The best coach" in 2015 at "Russian Olympians Ball" in Moscow yesterday. Congratulations!

(plushyfan posted about this in the Plushy fan fest thread)