Team Alexei Mishin | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Team Alexei Mishin

Roman09

Final Flight
E. Semenenko skates last in SP, P.Gumennik skates 13th (1st in last Warm-up Group), S.Samodurova skates 5th (in 1st Warm-up Group), Liza Nugumanova skates 17th (penultimate) !!!

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Honestly, Sofia has the best jumps of all of Mishina's junior girls. The others don't even come close. I hope she gets at least 1 JGP next season. She has improved so much in the past year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWTSYRhHNOs

I think she probably would or at least should. Her LP today was awesome and she's going to finish no lower than 7th, which in this field genuinely is an accomplishment. She has good presence and expression too, lots of potential there.

adelia

Record Breaker
I think she probably would or at least should. Her LP today was awesome and she's going to finish no lower than 7th, which in this field genuinely is an accomplishment. She has good presence and expression too, lots of potential there.
What her coaches need to do is to package her better. This is where Nugumanova and Lozko have the advantage.

Edit:
Mishin didn't bring her to any of his overseas camps this season, I hope this changes next season.

Last edited: