Team Alexei Mishin | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Team Alexei Mishin

LRK

Record Breaker
@adelia - Thanks for all the running updates! It's like getting small glimpses of the show as it progresses. :)

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
soooooooooo Im back from the show so random rambling will follow!
good thing I wasnt monitoring this thread be4 the show!

so many wonderful surprises!:bow:
- Perederova's 'Battle 4 Sevastopol' OSt (the dress sould be more fitting tho)
- Alisa L's swan (her spins is even more amazing live!!!)
- Dmitriev Jr swan (lol yeah they skated back to back swans with Alisa:biggrin:)
- Mishina/Mirzoev zombie dance
- Wonderful number by Sofia & Petr when they both danced & played the piano! What talented kids!!! They need to team up with Elizabeth Tursynbaeva & play a trio!:love:
- Mishin was presented with a real living breathing cow!!:laugh: ( not in the arena tho but via prerecorded vid)
- Alena had 2 numbers - 1 Adele's 'Hello' & another - actual programm that was woven in as an introduction of the cow presentation:laugh2: Hilarious number about her having lost a cow ))
- Sweet congratulations from his family
- Liza skated to :palmf: Spell (really I cant wait til she drops this!)+Mambo Italiano+ 2nd part of her Per Gynt programm
- Tamara being awarded some title + the announcement of the new building of their skating school opening in some weeks
- Piseev said some sweet things about Papa bear like the best thing I liked that after all these years they apparently didnt have a single conflict
- 2 synchro numbers from team Sunrise (Cancan+some unknown piece of music to me)
ofc Plushy 'Grande Amore' (I expected him to skate 2 numbers tho((()
- Liza N skated her SP
- Misha fell a couple of times but I/we made sure he had a good time. I screamed 'Mishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!' like a posessed person:rofl: I hope he felt appreciated!
- Sasha Petrov skated 'Gigolo' I really liked it He needs more like that b/c it definitely adds personality to his skating
- Semenenko was quite good but MJ requires even more speed
- also little cutie Andrey Kutovoy:luv17: he's so artistic He recently won the Zhuk Memorial btw ( he skated this also at the show + his hair is funny in motion)))))

but my fav moment was A/R!!!!!!!!!!!
they're sooooooo fantastic live!:drama: So charismatic & I heard many ppl talking about them afterwards.

The only thing that could have improved the evening would be K/S participating but oh well...Im looking to the future!

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Thanks, Sugarpova! You know, I never knew that Sugarpova was the name of Sharapova's company until yesterday...are you a big fan of hers? I hope you're taking the news ok :drama:

I've seen Petr's piano playing on his FB, the kid is incredible! Confused about the cow though...:laugh2:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Thanks, Sugarpova! You know, I never knew that Sugarpova was the name of Sharapova's company until yesterday...are you a big fan of hers? I hope you're taking the news ok :drama:

I've seen Petr's piano playing on his FB, the kid is incredible! Confused about the cow though...:laugh2:
nah Im NOT OK!:disapp: Im calling BS

why u're confused! Now Irina said she's in line to get milk & butter from new Mishin venture:laugh: Im sure Mishin & his wife will be successful in keeping it in their country house!:biggrin:
In 5 years he will probably be presented with a horse or smth else!:laugh:

Last edited: