TSL Synchro with Lee Chandler | Golden Skate

TSL Synchro with Lee Chandler

glam

On the Ice
Lee Chandler was a really good guest, I hope they'll invite him in the future, too!

carriecmu0503

On the Ice
It was very nice to have Lee on as a guest. I appreciate the effort TSL is making to put a little bit of spotlight on synchro. If I could give one bit of small constructive feedback, I wish they would have let him speak a little more. It seemed he got cut off a few times. But, all in all, thanks for the synchro coverage!!

TSLDave

On the Ice
Lee Chandler was a really good guest, I hope they'll invite him in the future, too!

Lee will be on for all synchro episodes. We also have plans to do TSL on the Road with some synchro teams. I filmed a bit with the Skyliners when Adam Blake was working with them. I have plans to return.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
That's wonderful..Synchro does not get enough coverage.

When you visit synchro teams, please ask what their programs are for this season?

TSLDave

On the Ice
That's wonderful..Synchro does not get enough coverage.

When you visit synchro teams, please ask what their programs are for this season?

Apparently, synchro programs are kept hush hush. They are not allowed to reveal them. They practice with curtains over the windows in Finland.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Apparently, synchro programs are kept hush hush. They are not allowed to reveal them. They practice with curtains over the windows in Finland.

Interesting! From a fan perspective, we always want to know what the program is supposed to be about ! It makes it so much more fun to watch then. It is why GS's program announcements thread gets a lot of traffic.

We want to know before we watch the show!

TSLDave

On the Ice
Interesting! From a fan perspective, we always want to know what the program is supposed to be about ! It makes it so much more fun to watch then. It is why GS's program announcements thread gets a lot of traffic.

We want to know before we watch the show!

I agree with you. Synchro is very political. They try to wow one another. Lee was nervous we would try to get out of him what Nexxice is skating to this year.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Do they tell the livestream commentator what they are skating to, at least at the final practice, or does the unfortunate fella have to sit in the practice running Soundhound or Shazam, running down his cell phone battery?

:hpull:

TSLDave

On the Ice
Do they tell the livestream commentator what they are skating to, at least at the final practice, or does the unfortunate fella have to sit in the practice running Soundhound or Shazam, running down his cell phone battery?

:hpull:

I would expect announcements on instagram prior to the Grand Prix Final.