Alexei Bychenko | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Alexei Bychenko

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Great that he keeps going! :yahoo: Very curious what he will choose to skate this season. Last season SP was such a joy and suited him so well! Pagliacci had not a good choreography IMO, but perhaps i want to see a certain intensity with that music.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
If you follow his Instagram, it seems like he's been partying and chilling on beaches all over the world with his gf for the past few months, lol. I'm glad he's enjoying life, but I hope he'll still be well prepared for next season.

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight
If you follow his Instagram, it seems like he's been partying and chilling on beaches all over the world with his gf for the past few months, lol. I'm glad he's enjoying life, but I hope he'll still be well prepared for next season.
Thats an israeli way of training ))) look at Samohin )))
Just joking.
He did the same last summer and he was prepared for the season so no worries

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I just updated Alexei's OP. Please have a look! If I left anything important out, or if there are any mistakes, please let me know?

babyskate

On the Ice
It looks like from Alexei's instagram that he got married this week. Congratulations!!!
I thought he was married already because his wife name on her instagram is Alona Bychenko for as long as I remember seeing them together.
Does anyone know the story?
They are a beautiful couple that always look like they are having a blast together.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Y’all! Uncle B pointed at me and my Israeli flag (right as I was wadding up the flag of his country to stuff it into my bag). When the jumps don’t quite go his way he just grins and shrugs his shoulders so charmingly.