Brendan Kerry | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Brendan Kerry

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^You're killing me with your wonderful photos again Yes Way! Will you be at Worlds doing more of the same (I hope)?

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
^^^You're killing me with your wonderful photos again Yes Way! Will you be Worlds doing more of the same (I hope)?
Thanks! Yes, I will be at Worlds... I will do my best... but my seat is far from the ice, so I'm not sure how the photos will turn out.

I can at least wave my Aussie flag :-D

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Blue suits him well, hopefully he'll choose some lucky blue for the Olympic season ;)

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He looks good in that instagram in blue. The jumps look good too! Can't wait to see what he has in store for us for Worlds. I may regret that I didn't buy a pirate flag to take with me.

Warwick360

Medalist
I am sad that this thread has only 3 pages. :/

Maybe I should start pumping on the posts and get it to 30. :p

While I did think before about bumping about the page numbers, it seems obvious why it's so hard. No advert promo to discuss as in the case of Hanyu, nor the precariousness of not making the Worlds team as in the case of the Russian ladies.

So, in kind of a vain attempt at bumping up the number of the pages...Has Brendan Kerry managed to do a 4S this year like it was mentioned earlier in the thread as a way of increasing the difficulty?

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Hanyu goes to the shops for a carton of milk, needs at least 20 pages of replies for that...

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
So, in kind of a vain attempt at bumping up the number of the pages...Has Brendan Kerry managed to do a 4S this year like it was mentioned earlier in the thread as a way of increasing the difficulty?

Uh...did you not watch 4CC/AWG? ;)

Spectacularly gorgeous 4S in both SP and FS at 4CC, 4T in SP and both 4S and 4T in FS at AWG with a second 4T marked. I am 99.9% certain he is going for a three-quad free in Helsinki.

Thinking about all the stuff that's been posted on his instagram etc...Brendan would have to rate as one of the most absurdly talented jumpers in the world. The raw talent is incredible. If he can harness even half of that, he will become a real force to be reckoned with.

Also his puppy is cute? Does this count as a discussion point?

Warwick360

Medalist
Uh...did you not watch 4CC/AWG? ;)

Spectacularly gorgeous 4S in both SP and FS at 4CC, 4T in SP and both 4S and 4T in FS at AWG with a second 4T marked. I am 99.9% certain he is going for a three-quad free in Helsinki.

Thinking about all the stuff that's been posted on his instagram etc...Brendan would have to rate as one of the most absurdly talented jumpers in the world. The raw talent is incredible. If he can harness even half of that, he will become a real force to be reckoned with.

Also his puppy is cute? Does this count as a discussion point?

I have to confess that his program hasn't been on repetitive viewing. :slink:

I may have watched it once but I think at the time, it didn't register properly if he'd done an addition or not. :palmf:

Warwick360

Medalist
When the Olympics comes, me an atheist through and through, will probably pray that he doesn't get cut out like in Sochi FS. Even though far from his best performance, ironically, I ended up latching on to him as a fan from that very moment. :laugh: I really hope I don't have to see him miserable again like he was after the Sochi SP. :slink:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
As a believer, I'm already praying that he does a great job. I hope he has 2 skates that he's proud of. I think I'm as excited about seeing him in practice as in the competition. Hope his quads are as good as the ones he did at 4CC and AWG. Power to the Pirate! :clap:

Last edited:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Been watching his skates and loving the "pirate"! The jumps seem so smooth and unrushed; he has lovely posture. Also have to say the pup is beyond sweet... athletes and their pets. :love: :agree2:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Forewarning: Brendan practice reports might be tricky to come by ahead of Worlds. He's in the same group as Fernandez, Chen and Brown. If last year is any indication (where he was in the group with Ten, Hanyu and Uno), everyone will watch the "big three" and report on every movement of theirs, and there could be minimal reporting of Brendan.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ah ha! Never fear! I will be there and will be watching and have already marked down his practice times. :hap10: He skates at 12:55 pm on Monday. I definitely hope to be there and will try my best to be there for the Tuesday practice which is 8 am. I'm gonna be so jazzed up and jetlagged on my times, I can't guarantee what will happen, but I certainly hope to be there.

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Speaking of skating times, will the comp be aired live like it was last year for Australia?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ah ha! Never fear! I will be there and will be watching and have already marked down his practice times. :hap10: He skates at 12:55 pm on Monday. I definitely hope to be there and will try my best to be there for the Tuesday practice which is 8 am. I'm gonna be so jazzed up and jetlagged on my times, I can't guarantee what will happen, but I certainly hope to be there.

The hero we need but don't deserve!