Costumes We Adore | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Costumes We Adore

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
after Paris GP I have to say that I adore:

- Natalia Zabijako FS dress - it's one of the prettiest dresses I've ever seen in FS
- Vanessa James and Isabela Tobias SP & SD catsuits - these women are WORKING them, love me some sparkly catsuit on beautiful ladies! Aliona - the queen of catsuits - would be proud
- Gabrielle Daleman SP dress - an overall look was the bomb: the hair, the make-up (those brows and lipstick!) and the dress was perfect

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
after Paris GP I have to say that I adore:

- Vanessa James and Isabela Tobias SP & SD catsuits - these women are WORKING them, love me some sparkly catsuit on beautiful ladies! Aliona - the queen of catsuits - would be proud

Agreed. They are queens of catsuits. :agree:

MeineKatze

On the Ice
This dress is for a commercial, not for competition but it looks so beautiful on Mao.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QtA5gdZjus

Oh I just saw this Takahito Mura's costume on the fugly tumblr site and it's freaking hilarious I'm almost crying
http://68.media.tumblr.com/09c0ff2c2ffd3966e31c3225a4688d69/tumblr_nwssb9nwL31rrjkoyo3_r1_1280.jpg

And Adelina here looks like one of those people asking for blood donations
http://68.media.tumblr.com/6d7ff7cb44ec83bace1671dc4728df7c/tumblr_inline_n8k0m73f2q1r94cd8.jpg

Last edited:

Biellmann

Match Penalty
Definitely Yuzuru's white SP Prince costume :biggrin:

And i love Wakaba's red/gold Scheherazade dress, she looks stunning :love:

gotoschool

Medalist
Mao's alluring red dress in her Ritual Fire Dance LP from Trophy of France and Finlandia is my current favorite. I saw Mao wearing it live and she was totally gorgeous. The design and outline of it on her is so fiery and passionate.

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker

I vote for same cut, but in deep red/burgundy for next year's SD :points:

and some recent costume faves:

- new Maia Shibutani FD dress with added sparkles
- Isabella Tobias SD catsuit and FD dress
- Wenjing Sui SP dress:love:
- Vanessa James and Morgan Cipres costumes - French skaters have their tricks to pull of everything in stylish/sophisticated way, and Vanessa sure knows how to work out to work out those catsuits :laugh:
- Mai Mihara FS dress - a lovely shade of green, but I'd love to see her in purple (I have a feeling she would look stunning!)
- Madison Chock new FD dress
- Gabielle Daleman SP dress - :bow:, just too much fabulousness!
- Nathan Chen FS costume - so well going with 'Prince Igor' and red is his colour
- Jason Brown new SP costume from 4CC - wow, what a dapper, elegant costume!
- Kaitlyn Weaver FD new dress - it screams Aranjuez so loudly!
- Wakaba Higuchi FS dress - so rich and appropriate for Scheherezade
- Mirai SP dress - the spray-painted effect is amazing

Last edited: