2015 Skate Canada Ice Dance SD | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Ice Dance SD

tulosai

Record Breaker
I found that to be pretty boring to be honest... her costume is a lovely color though.

LisaM

Medalist
I think the waltz part didn't really have good accents for the pattern, but I like the idea of the program.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Elisabeth PARADIS / Francois-Xavier OUELLETTE (CAN)

Music: Lost by Anouk Teeuwe, Bart van Veen; Kill by Martin Enk Gjerstad

Lavender dress / dark blue uniform

Solid skate, though their stationary lift seemed a bit short. Low tech (low levels?)

SD: 21.00+26.77 = 47.77, 1/1

Last edited:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You know, there's really a reasonable amount of people in the audience, especially considering this is in the middle of the day there on a weekday, and it's the first group of the first event.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
At first glance, it looks like a big crowd. But when you look closer, there are actually a lot of empty seats. They just blend in very well!

It's a shame.

I hope there will be more spectators for the Ladies and Men's competitions.

CaroLiza_fan

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Does the CBC stream work?? The one without commentary and excellent quality that sreamed skate america lat weekend? worked excelent witk hola

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
LOL my dad's watching with me: "Well, he's almost got that salute right" He also wants to know if he earned those medals on his chest. Military men... :laugh:

They did 'impress the socks off of him' :clap:

NorthernDancers

On the Ice
It wasn't such a great outing for P/O, unfortunately. It's nice, but not internationally competitive. Too bad about that lift.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
At first glance, it looks like a big crowd. But when you look closer, there are actually a lot of empty seats. They just blend in very well!

It's a shame.

I hope there will be more spectators for the Ladies and Men's competitions.

CaroLiza_fan

Oh, I definitely see empty seats, but considering some of the other competitions recently and this one's location, I think it's a decent turnout so far.