2015 Skate Canada Mens Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Mens Short Program

deedee1

Record Breaker
I've got no time for figure skating this weekend, thus sending my cheers now to all boys, especially to Patrick, Dice aaaand KEEGAN!!! :yay::party::cheer: Isn't this senior GP debut for Keegan? Where is Toni?! ;) I know she's very busy these days but hopefully she will show up in Mens thread during Skate Canada.

Dice, nail the 4F in the free, please! :rock:

Caustica

Final Flight
Wow, Dice's 4S's looked so easy. He looked kind of disconnected from his music though, but probably because it's just a practice and he wanted to focus on his jumps?

HanDomi

Record Breaker
Hanyu run trough so far

4S - perfect
4T- perfect
3F - perfect
step sequence - WOW
4T2T - landed !!
3A3T - huge
3A-1lo-3S
no attempt on 3lo
3Lz

INCREDIBLE.

Last edited:

Wo|flax

Final Flight
Hanyu run trough so far

4S - perfect
4T- perfect
3F - perfect
step sequence - WOW
4T2T - landed !!
3A3T - huge
3A-1lo-3S
no attempt on 3lo
3Lz

INCREDIBLE.

>.< This should be filling me with confidence but instead it's filling me with worry.:hopelessness:
Especially with these tarot readings
http://thefinersports.sportsblog.com/posts/6217338/the-men-of-skate-canada--a-field-guide.html

Here's a blog post that used tarot card to predict what may happen in the men's field in SC.
Maybe I should do my own tarot readings, but what if they concur?? might help with the Predictions game though...

Last edited:

Poice

Final Flight
Hanyu's step sequence is looking even better than in Autumn Classic. Great jumps, he looks ready for this competition :cheer:

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Yuzuru landing 3 quads and 6 triples (i think) very smoothly in practice looking super sharp,

Patrick singling a few triple attempts, Did anyone see him try an Axel at all? Hope adrenalin helps him
This'll be a tough one

Caustica

Final Flight
Yuzuru landing 3 quads and 6 triples (i think) very smoothly in practice looking super sharp,

Patrick singling a few triple attempts, Did anyone see him try an Axel at all? Hope adrenalin helps him
This'll be a tough one

Yes, he landed a 3A in between his 4Ts in the first half of his FS.

Sorrento

Record Breaker

This'll be a tough one
I think he landed a 3A during runthrough, it was a bit shaky at landing but not that bad. Perhaps he's saving the energy for the competitions.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Yuzu was fierce and so much powerful during his first (everyone's second) practice. Loved the energy. He just makes me so happy when he's on. :love: