2015 Skate Canada Ladies Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Ladies Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Not going to wish anybody all the best in case I jinx them. But, you all know who all I want to do well!

Whoa, that started quicker than I expected! :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Did Elizabet picked her music from a Buy One Get One Free Yuna Kim's Greatest hit discount bin?

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Ashley's 3/3 will tell the story.

Do you think she will bring it? She is 7 points ahead, she may chose to play safe. I certainly hope she does!! Out Diva everyone!

badknees

Medalist
Very prettu purple dress but it has nothing to do with the song and or musical. I could see Alena doing this in just a basic black something that looks like the musical.

Lissy

Medalist
I wonder if Elizabet chose this music to appear older or if it was chosen for her. Either way, not a good choice. I'd love to see her skate to something bright and sweet like Daphnis And Chloe.

jkun

Final Flight
does Elizabet's 3Lz+rep count as a combo? I forget. Would hate for that 2A-3T to be ruled invalid.

After a bit of trouble on her 3Lz's, a slew of excellent combos
3F-2T-2Lo
halfway:
3S-3T
2A-3T

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Elizabet's on today! Good Lil fighter!

liv

Record Breaker
I think she did awesome. Her dress is great and it was sweetly skated. Maybe she started the day off eith a bang!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Why isn't she in the junior grand Prix rather than senior?

I'd rather see a skater put up a level too soon than sandbagged. This way she'll have more senior experience going into 2018

Did anyone else's stream 'jump' in the middle of the program? I feel like I missed something

andromache

Record Breaker
Baby Elisabet is out for blood!!! Slayed!

Especially tacking on the 3T after missing it on the lutzes. Her grit is marvelous.

dna5019

Final Flight
My stream froze right before her first jump. :palmf: What I saw afterwards looked very lovely though! Good job, Elizabet! :cheer: