2015 Skate Canada Ladies Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Ladies Free Skate

ahy

Final Flight
Much better than yesterday, she's fighting for all the jumps. but I dun rly like how she rushes through some of the movements...

Ekm

On the Ice
I'd really like to see her skate to something more youthful (full disclosure I wish people would stop with papa can you hear me in general, I really dislike that song!).

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Good opening skate from Elizabet!

She's not doing her unique Biellmann anymore... maybe it was too harsh on her back? In that case, I understand.

Scovies

Final Flight
I hope that's a good omen for the ladies' LP -- starting with a standing ovation! Nice job.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Orser explaining the 70% thing and she doesn't get it :laugh:

Much better for her, A lot of the landing are stiff though

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
She is very gritty. I wish she skated to something else though. I am a bit surprised like the B.Esp guys that Orser is having to explain a rule.

liv

Record Breaker
Kaeytlyn started the day yesterday with the strangest fall, beginning the devil's night fiasco... lets hope elizabet started a great day.

MIM

Medalist
A massive 3s3t in the second half!!! She nailed it!!! She learned about the zayK and now she is upset !!! Oh dear,, what a little competitor!

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Liz goes from 54+ components a week ago to 51+ here, Doesn't pay to skate first,
Castelli and Tran can tell you that

andromache

Record Breaker
A massive 3s3t in the second half!!! She nailed it!!! She learned about the zayK and now she is upset !!! Oh dear,, what a little competitor!

:laugh: I know! She really needs to develop as a performer, but her attitude has now won me over as a fan.