2015 Skate Canada Mens Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Mens Free Skate

Pamigena

Record Breaker
everyone on their best behavior now, the day has been good so far - don't mess this up, guys! :cheer2:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
So did I. But I have the whole candy bowl to myself! (and my younger sister...)

LOL, I ended up with a ton of leftovers too! I had a twist-tie baggie each of sour candy & sweets, plus those small bags of chips. I was prepared for 5 times as many kids, but oh well, I get junk food now :p

you got a dozen kids? :biggrin: got them lured into your Halloween gingerbread house where we can now start our voodoo magic to prevent any more disasters?? :gclap:awesome.

Yep, they fell for my smiley pumpkin decorations so easily :devil:

Esopian

Final Flight
Lol, I just noticed I've been watching football by accident on TSN2 instead of figure skating on TSN1. :laugh:

andromache

Record Breaker
Time to get out the wine!

(There needs to be a drinking emoticon like I have on my phone :p).

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Haha. I did along with my parents. Like there's barely any kids in my street anymore cause they all grew up. And my costume was the worst attempt of a minion I ever did.

In the US at least, most kids are doing the parking lot or mall trick or treating as opposed to door to door. I just put a bowl of candy and a sign out so I wouldn't have to leave figure skating for the ones that did show up.

Bumdid

Record Breaker
They better follow up with a strong free skate for all the splatfest we have to endure yesterday.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In the US at least, most kids are doing the parking lot or mall trick or treating as opposed to door to door. I just put a bowl of candy and a sign out so I wouldn't have to leave figure skating for the ones that did show up.

I don't know if I'd say most. There were tons if kids in our area and I don't remember anyone going to malls when I was a kid, which wasn't all that long ago.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker

All the kids that came by my house were all really little now that I think about it. I was gonna leave a bowl out once the Men started, but my city's time had already ended, no kids had come by for almost an hour, & my house was the last on my street with it's porch light on.