http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/canada/lethbridge

Time zone converter
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?p1=158

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Note: Daylight savings will have ended. The time listed for the gala is standard time

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Yuzu may skate Requiem, so be prepared for Excessive frills, Dramatic reaching and over-all angst. (probably in line with what he feels right now) :gclap:

kresslia

Medalist
There has to be another reason for Nam not being there. Sick, perhaps. He's the current Canadian champion, I see no reason for them not to invite him.

They even invited the 6th place guy over him, Petrov. 1-4 and 6 are all there. There's more to this, for sure.

Last edited:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Really strange that Nam wasn't invited, I hope he's ok. Not having the national champ there? :think:
Oh so it will be Requiem for Yuzuru? Oh how much I want to see the comments on that costume (of those who have not seen it) :biggrin:
Does anyone know where it will be broadcasted? I think it was BESP and TSN?

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Really strange that Nam wasn't invited, I hope he's ok. Not having the national champ there? :think:
Oh so it will be Requiem for Yuzuru? Oh how much I want to see the comments on that costume (of those who have not seen it) :biggrin:
Does anyone know where it will be broadcasted? I think it was BESP and TSN?

:gclap: It was a blast in the YH forum, I can't imagine how it'd fair out here.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker

Please, someone link me? This isn't off-topic, right? It is a costume to be worn at the Exhibition, afterall...

Interspectator

Record Breaker

Rivaling Mura's costume TBH, but Yuzu has the figure for it while Mura should go showy, but form-fitting-since he has such good upper body muscle definition.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Please, someone link me? This isn't off-topic, right? It is a costume to be worn at the Exhibition, afterall...

Its better to be surprised. Like early Christmas gift :cool: But I have two words, just to lessen the potential shock.

Lettuce. Merman.

tzazu

Medalist
ohh, it's not so bad;I really like it, it's very...Yuzuru :laugh2: and I love the program, the costum fits it :biggrin:

Last edited:

tzazu

Medalist
Somebody knows if TSN is emitting the gala? I can't find it in their schedules

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
From what I can tell from Nam's Twitter, unless he's going to punk everyone and show up as a surprise guest...he simply wasn't invited. That's not right. He skated so well and he's the national champ, for heaven's sake! Terrible of the SC organizers if that is the case.

s_parks

Record Breaker
From what I can tell from Nam's Twitter, unless he's going to punk everyone and show up as a surprise guest...he simply wasn't invited. That's not right. He skated so well and he's the national champ, for heaven's sake! Terrible of the SC organizers if that is the case.

That's really weird. How could he not be invited if he isn't sick? :confused:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maybe the organizers of Skate Canada don't like spicy things :biggrin:

MIM

Medalist

:scowl: I need an explanation. Skate Canada, RIGHT NOW!!!