2015 Skate Canada Gala Exhibition | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Gala Exhibition

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
I wish Tuk will consider ditching Carmina Burana and use the Ex for her SP!:slink:

I think it was discussed in her fan fest that perhaps this was the program that Stephane had choreographed for her but Mishin didn't like it for competition. Not sure if it's true, though :shrug: But I also like it better than her current SP :yes:

blthug

Rinkside
Patrick needs to consider taking ballet classes or maybe even Pilates for better flexibility. His body posture is too stiff. He does easy spins because of his stiffness. He should challenge himself a bit more. While he's at it he should work on his knee bend, it can help save some of those pesky mishaps in jumps :)

sajoya

On the Ice
Just so you know, yyyskate, this so called "over emoting, one-dimensional" skating has always been Yuzuru's style. I'm assuming you've never seen his other programs or EXs before, but this is something that comes naturally to him (mostly when it's a skate he can easily connect with). Maybe you've never seen a male skater emote himself this much before (that could explain why you're so thrown off by it). Whatever the reason, just so you know, what you're seeing is Yuzuru being Yuzuru. Take my word for it :yes:

Now, let's not turn this thread into another skater vs. skater. The only thing we should get angry about is Skate Canada not inviting Nam. What went wrong there? Come on, Skate Canada. Get yourself together :dumb:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We should take a break and discuss something we can all agree on.

Like how much we hated B/S clown routine.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
:sad4: yes what the hell was that seriously :confused2:

I think it might be based on some Russian characters or story, judging from a couple comments I saw on VK. I don't know exactly what the story is, but it is certainly perplexing to a foreigner.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've dug back in my memory banks, and I really can't remember an ice dance routine that I disliked more than that.

Who came up with that anyway? Who exactly thought, "Let's take some of the world's finest dancers, and make them look ridiculous."

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
We should take a break and discuss something we can all agree on.

Like how much we hated B/S clown routine.

No... we can not all agree on this :drama:

I like the tacky. I'd way rather watch B/S's clown weirdness than sitting trough the 10th depressing grave siren song with no end in side.

So give me the tacky!! :peace::dance3::hap93::hap57:

adelia

Record Breaker
I've dug back in my memory banks, and I really can't remember an ice dance routine that I disliked more than that.

Who came up with that anyway? Who exactly thought, "Let's take some of the world's finest dancers, and make them look ridiculous."
Zhulin. Enough said.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Like they have the hair and shirt colours reversed - in this light, Adams hair colour looks similar to that of Yuzu's shirt! :laugh2:

He only has to put some bling into his hair, and they're a perfect match. The mystery behind the intention of this hair dye is solved :laugh2:

The symmetry is amazing. Dressed to match.