Keegan Messing | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Keegan Messing

Celine

On the Ice
Exciting for him to get a second assignment. Japan should be an amazing event and opportunity. Chaplin is always a popular theme.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sorry that Patrick will not be at NHK, but very happy to learn that Keegan will have another GP. He is a little bundle of energy. Hope he'll be able to improve on his jumps at NHK.

Hopefully just the wonderful free skate, not the aftermath.

Valid point!! :pray:

However, I’m hoping that because there is no Canadian male skater who has a BOW even close to remarkable this year, the silver medalist at Canadians will get the nod to go to Korea. Keegan should not get minered IMO – he’s had some reasonable skates this past year and while maybe not perfect, ones I admit I’ve really enjoyed watching.

Go Keegan!! Rock ‘em!! :yahoo::clap::hap85::dance3::hap93:

GGFan

Record Breaker
Congrats to Keegan on a beautiful short! :clap: Hopefully he can get the quad in the free. Love his overall skating, spins, and charm. He's a wonderful throwback. :yay:

GGFan

Record Breaker
Canadian Nationals 2018-silver medal performance!!!

Keegan' SP
https://youtu.be/WCGRtYiHWQk
Keegan's FS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXHVqR2Ygwk

:yahoo::hap57:

I am so pleased to hear Tracy Wilson be so complimentary to Keegan's footwork. Fingers crossed that he doesn't get "Minere-ed;" I want to see Keegan at the Olympics!

Before the final group when the man from the federation was asked about Elladj (because of his lack of a quad) it was heartening to hear him say that it's important to stick with the podiums as much as possible. That makes me think that we won't have any drama today. :pray:

deedee1

Record Breaker
Ohmygod ohmygod Keegan's placed the 2nd at the Canadian Nationals! :hap57: Keegan placed 2nd at the Nats in the Olympic Year!! :hap57: Keegan placed 2nd while Canada has two slots at the Olympic Games!!! :hap57:

I still can't believe! :hap57:When is the announcement for the Oly Team by SkateCanada? Where's Toni?! Does she know it? Of course shedoes, right?! What am I writing? Can't write properly. Blame it to my darn English... :drama: Olympics for Keegan?! :yahoo: Fingers crossed. Let him IN! :bow::bow::bow:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Ohmygod ohmygod Keegan's placed the 2nd at the Canadian Nationals! :hap57: Keegan placed 2nd at the Nats in the Olympic Year!! :hap57: Keegan placed 2nd while Canada has two slots at the Olympic Games!!! :hap57:

I still can't believe! :hap57:When is the announcement for the Oly Team by SkateCanada? Where's Toni?! Does she know it? Of course shedoes, right?! What am I writing? Can't write properly. Blame it to my darn English... :drama: Olympics for Keegan?! :yahoo: Fingers crossed. Let him IN! :bow::bow::bow:

Hi deedee! Keegan's placement is quite exciting, congrats to him. I was thinking the same thing "where's Toni"! Back in the day Toni was his number one fan!

Canada has only 2 spots for the Men, fingers crossed that he gets selected.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Well don't have to be cautious anymore. So excited to see Keegan on Olympic ice. :hap85::hap93:

GGFan

Record Breaker
Btw, during his interview he said definitely 2 more years and hopefully another quad! More Keegan! :dance:

reneerose

Final Flight
Is there a GIF of Keegan hugging Bruno Marcotte before his own FS? I heard it was a sentimental moment. He reminds me of Kurt Browning. Just started to notice him much more this season.

Weathergal

Medalist

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
I was lucky to see Keegan at Skate Canada in October - his spins and speed were phenomenal - a fantastic and very charismatic performer. I hope I get to see him at World Champs in Milan.