Keegan Messing | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Keegan Messing

Congratulations Keegan on two well-skated and charming programs at Canadian nationals! You are my new Happy Feet!! :hap93:

Also my sincere respect for your show of class and sportsmanship by the hug of acknowledgement for Elladj during the FP. That was a truly special moment for this fan to watch, and seeing two memorable performances back to back. :bow:

Wishing you the magic experience of a lifetime as you strut your stuff in Korea…as a new Canadian Olympian! I am thrilled for you. :cheer:

deedee1

Record Breaker
It's real, isn't it?! :eeking::yahoo::dance3::party2::hb::hap57::hap93: Keegan will be on the Olympic ice. :yes2: Keegan is taking his coach Mr Rock 'n Roller to the Oly Games! :cool:

Hi deedee! Keegan's placement is quite exciting, congrats to him. I was thinking the same thing "where's Toni"! Back in the day Toni was his number one fan!

Canada has only 2 spots for the Men, fingers crossed that he gets selected.

^^^ Hi! I'm sure Toni must be over the moon just like us! :hap85:

musicfan80

Medalist
Keegan making the Olympic team has been the most positive surprise so far this season! WELL DESERVED! :yahoo:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEGAN!!

Hope no adverse effects from the earthquake in the Gulf of Alaska early this morning; not the way I'd want to get the birthday 'bumps'! :biggrin:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hooray! Another chance to see Keegan's "Singin in the Rain"! :clap:

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Fantastic short program from Keegan at Worlds. And with a little help from a few faltering skaters, he made the final flight.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Keegan was great! Really started noticing him this season. Love the little touches in his programs (e.g. the little kick right after the lutz). Is he planning to continue next season? I was reading some threads that he may be planning to retire after this season.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Keegan was great! Really started noticing him this season. Love the little touches in his programs (e.g. the little kick right after the lutz). Is he planning to continue next season? I was reading some threads that he may be planning to retire after this season.
I don't think he's said anything either way.

Since he's not of an age where another Olympics is in the cards, I could see him retiring on such a high note, but he'd have some incentive to hang in for a year or two, since the national title is his for the taking until Phan or Gogolev are ready to take things to the next level, and that would be a nice feather in his cap too.

Haleth

On the Ice
I don't think he's said anything either way.

Since he's not of an age where another Olympics is in the cards, I could see him retiring on such a high note, but he'd have some incentive to hang in for a year or two, since the national title is his for the taking until Phan or Gogolev are ready to take things to the next level, and that would be a nice feather in his cap too.

Well elsewhere (iirc Inside Skating) Keegan mentioned working on the 4A? Which makes it sound like he plans to stick around for another season or two...