Keegan Messing | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Keegan Messing

reneerose

Final Flight
His SP was fantastically clean! I'm so happy for him. Heard him exclaim when greeting his coach as he stepped off the rink..."about time"..... lol he really "isn't Messing around....." Good luck to him in the free!

I adored Keegan’s SP – 93 points (PB) of wonderfully entertaining, engaging skating. He is a wizard at bringing lightness and levity and FUN to a performance. :dance2:Even though the FS wasn’t as perfect, Keegan never let up in his Chaplin performance factor. Both his programs have been in the top echelon of my highlights this past year. I was thrilled to see he was invited to the gala! A top 10 finish in his first Worlds is a remarkable achievement. :2thumbs:

If Keegan is going for the 4A, I wish him the best of luck (stay healthy!)…but I’ll hope not at the expense of the other 99% of his program and it’s composition. Keegan did very well with Lance Vipond’s choreography so I’m excited to see what themes and interpretation he uses for next year’s programs. :rock:

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The YouTube link Colonel Green posted is a screen recording, so I've cut Keegan's SP from the Skate Ontario archived livestream for those of you who prefer to watch a slightly clearer, non-"shaky" video: https://vimeo.com/285673799

97.97! :bow:

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Fab skate, Keegan - just hold your pose at the end for another couple of seconds (and don't fiddle with your tie!) to round off the performance. Love the footwork.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Good luck to Keegan at Skate Canada! :cheer::cheer::cheer: I wish he will podium twice and advance to GPF in Vancouver. Goooo Keegan!!! :yay:

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
I don't think anyone could have predicted today's results... I think we all expected an honourable bronze for Keegan, but now... :drama: simply marvelous skate! :hap10:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Congrats to Keegan. He was amazing out there and I've been impressed with his skating now that I've seen it live!