Junhwan Cha | Page 82 | Golden Skate

Junhwan Cha

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Thank goodness darling's avoiding skating after the Poohvalanche thank the higher powers above

s_parks

Record Breaker
So when he finally gets both his quads called clean, he gets hit with three URs on his other jumps. :palmf: lol. Hopefully his boots fit and his injuries aren't bothering him anymore and he can clean those up before worlds. Can the universe leave his ankles alone, please?

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I don't think the boots are a 100% fit (it kills me to say it but darling has never said he found the right boots...), but I think his precious ankles are in okay condition for now. He's rotating those quads now, I hope for better rotations at WC too. Still incredibly and utterly proud of him

ruiying

Rinkside
This....ofc with the URs it seems like it has to be one or the other...on a happier note, I'm glad to see his PCS has been a lot better this competition (and hopefully this will be the trend for the future too!)...

Every time I see an interview with him and they ask about his health/boots, I just am hoping that he is able to work through the problems and find a solution without further straining himself or causing more injury :sad4:

(also, super sad that 4CC was held in Korea the year after I moved back to NA... would have loved to have been able to see the competition with my own eyes, especially since Mokdong isn't super far from where I used to live :sad4:)

s_parks

Record Breaker
I don't think the boots are a 100% fit (it kills me to say it but darling has never said he found the right boots...), but I think his precious ankles are in okay condition for now. He's rotating those quads now, I hope for better rotations at WC too. Still incredibly and utterly proud of him

Definitely. Huge step up from the misery of the first half of the season.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Congratulations for a beautiful freeskate!!! This program suits him really well... Hopefully he gets the UR´s fixed before the Worlds!!!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I just saw the announcement and it makes *zero* sense, he's in Korea. How is he supposed to get in, let alone do the paperwork and get his visa and everything in two weeks??????

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I don't know but I'm upset.
Me too, my head is aching and I'm stressed out. All in like 40 minutes. Like he's probably asleep right now (it's 12:44 am here in Korea) and I can't imagine his reaction when he sees that he's on the list. Like HOW

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Me too, my head is aching and I'm stressed out. All in like 40 minutes. Like he's probably asleep right now (it's 12:44 am here in Korea) and I can't imagine his reaction when he sees that he's on the list. Like HOW
Surely they told the skaters beforehand, it seems Phan knew about SC.