Junhwan Cha | Page 68 | Golden Skate

Junhwan Cha

seabm7

Final Flight
Jun's SP. Hopefully you can see this clip outside Korea.

ETD:

Oops, I just realized that posting the clip here may not be appropriate. But you can find it from the Official "KBS Sports" YouTube site.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
if only i could be in Korea 10 days later or nationals were 10 days earlier i would fight my sister and brother and definitely go watch nationals, probably wont have the chance again :sad21::biggrin: but glad to see he did well :dance:

Imov

Medalist
I am going to see him tomorrow. Hopefully I can find good seats. And I want to give him something does he have a box for gifts or I really need to toss it?

seabm7

Final Flight
ALERT:

Possible change of schedule for free skating

Junhwan is the last of the flight. This does not leave much room for the broadcast schedule. The free skating is supposed to be finished at 16:08 while the broadcast will be finished at 16:10. Any delay will force KBS to cut off Junhwan's performance.

It is being speculated that KSU/KBS may swap the sessions, sending the free dance behind Men's free skating to make sure to include Junhwan's performance during the broadcast. If this happens, Men's free skating will start 30 minutes earlier than the original time.

seabm7

Final Flight
I am going to see him tomorrow. Hopefully I can find good seats. And I want to give him something does he have a box for gifts or I really need to toss it?

You have to toss it. They do not have box. By the way, KSU/KBS may change the free skating schedule. Please be aware of it.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
D'Awwwwwwwwwww please tell the person that I love them too, I got the idea from GPF when Junhwan seemed to love that Romirang :laugh: By golly Soohorella :laugh2:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Cha Junhwan, 3-times National Champion and one riddiculously determined creature. He's in bad condition, he has ill-fitting boots taped, and yet he jumps 2 quads, 2 3As, and when he lost the -3Lo on his 3Lz he put it (not prettily, but still) on his goddamn 3Lo, his LAST jump. I just can't...

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Cha Junhwan, 3-times National Champion and one riddiculously determined creature. He's in bad condition, he has ill-fitting boots taped, and yet he jumps 2 quads, 2 3As, and when he lost the -3Lo on his 3Lz he put it (not prettily, but still) on his goddamn 3Lo, his LAST jump. I just can't...

Sounds like he's been taking stubborn lessons from at least one teammate... I love them both, but I worry.

eaglehelang

Final Flight

Sounds like young Jun Hwan has taken replacement jump lessons from Yuzuru.

Imov

Medalist
Seeing him today was great.
And I went like woah when he went for the loop.:shocked:
thanks for the time @ichatdelune

He was relaxed and playful.
Throwing finger hearts to everyone.
I am happy I came.