Junhwan Cha | Page 69 | Golden Skate

Junhwan Cha

s_parks

Record Breaker
He seemed to be in a good mood throughout the competition, so hopefully he's not hurting too badly. I really don't like having the KSU around especially these days, but what can you do.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Junhwan is just amazing. I just saw his gala performance. I am swooning. But I hope gets some rest now before 4CC. All these competitions they have to compete at in Korea are really tiring for the body.

I just saw his free skate and it was a ride:clap: (is this the first time he skate it without falls? I dont remember) Im so proud of him, he is amazing. And he was injured? wao he is truly a fighter.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I just saw his free skate and it was a ride:clap: (is this the first time he skate it without falls? I dont remember) Im so proud of him, he is amazing. And he was injured? wao he is truly a fighter.

No, he didn't fall in the fs at autumn classic, then skated clean(if you don't count URs, i guess) at ranking comp. He is still injured, mostly due to boot fitting issues.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Is there any update on Jun's boots / condition?

He went back to his old boots for nationals, but presumably he's changed to new ones since. Not sure how broken in they are. He's still got his injuries, but the state of those...I don't know.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
https://twitter.com/rockerskating/status/1092949850990161920

Late, I know, but Junhwan's practice report by Jackie Wong. 3A, 3A, 4S, 1S, 3Lz, 3Lz, runthru (4S, 3Lz1Lo, 3A), 3Lo, 3Lz(turn), 3Lz3Lo, 4T(ur,fall), 4T(ur,fall), 4T(ur), 3F1Eu3S

That quad toe worries me, he only landed one and that was underrotated... And we still don't know whether he isn't having boot issues or not, I so want him to go clean (and if I may hope, get himself another medal) :con3: Oh well, nothing for me to do except get the leftover incense from Luna New Year.

s_parks

Record Breaker
https://twitter.com/rockerskating/status/1092949850990161920

Late, I know, but Junhwan's practice report by Jackie Wong. 3A, 3A, 4S, 1S, 3Lz, 3Lz, runthru (4S, 3Lz1Lo, 3A), 3Lo, 3Lz(turn), 3Lz3Lo, 4T(ur,fall), 4T(ur,fall), 4T(ur), 3F1Eu3S

That quad toe worries me, he only landed one and that was underrotated... And we still don't know whether he isn't having boot issues or not, I so want him to go clean (and if I may hope, get himself another medal) :con3: Oh well, nothing for me to do except get the leftover incense from Luna New Year.

I don't know if his boots are broken in yet, but I hope they finally fit.I just want him to fully recover from his injuries ASAP so he can be pain-free and move forward with his jumps(and overall skating).

s_parks

Record Breaker
Good luck to Junhwan today! Hopefully his boots fit and he'll slay the injury monster for good soon. Hoping for solid skates and that his feet are happy. Continuing his medal streak would be a nice bonus.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Happy he had a good skate! The scoring was just :rolleye: all around, but I'm sure Jun's self-aware enough to know he needs to get around more on his jumps. I won't say more about the numbers here.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I know the numbers are iffy, but I was so happy to finally see his surprised happy smile in the KnC and I just can't believe he has done this well. I was climbing the stairs and had to literally clamp a hand over my mouth to not scream out loud in joy, my heart just melted when I saw he was finally, finally not just smiling in an "Oh, nice" way. It would be lovely if he manages to stay where he is right now, but now I just want him to be happy in the KnC again. That "Whoa" smile made my day, really

s_parks

Record Breaker
Not gonna lie, I'm really worried about his foot injury. :( he confirmed after the sp he had one. Wish he didn't have to compete in those useless domestic competitions. And can't skip 4cc bc ranking points.... quads are second; I hope he can be healthy for once.