Junhwan Cha | Page 75 | Golden Skate

Junhwan Cha

Daniel1998

Final Flight
I just watched the episode!

It was really cool to see Junhwan in such a different setting, it looked like he really enjoyed himself.
He's such a jokester and looked so comfortable around celebrities that would usually make other people nervous!
Minor note: Korean variety show editing is really hilarious, they must have replayed his camel spin three times. AND he did a rushed triple flip at the very end for a mission that he had to have stepped out of or fallen on, but they cut the landing so we couldn't see. :laugh2:

Here's hoping for a fantastic next season for him!

Kara

Final Flight
HIS NEW HAIRCUT LOOKS SO GOOD. My prayers have been answered about the side bangs hallelujah. You go live your best life Junhwan. Also he is officially the luckiest figure skater out there. Who else can say that they had a reunion with fricking Yunho. 😭😭

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
The hair looks great! I hope he is using as much time as needed for finding boots that will keep until the end of the coming season. Spring- and summertime are excellent for that, not in the middle of the skating season.

Imov

Medalist
Junhwan is really a fun guy and I just love him being relaxed and all.
I wish him the best for the upcoming season.

Imov

Medalist
It seems Jun is appearing in some variety shows.
I am glad he is receiving lots of love in South Korea.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
SA and CoC, pretty nice placements methinks. We just need goddamn fitting boots :dbana:

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Jun was in Conrad's IG live today, and someone asked if he found fitting boots. Conrad said "Yes, Jun is all good" and Jun made some funny noise like that seemed to imply that was not the case and said "I'm working on it".

In lighter news, Bruce Waddell was also on it and was joking that the named Junior Grand Prix after Jun (because they all say his name like the month June - which isn't the Korean way, is it?). He also made sure that he and Conrad actually made it to their session on time, because Conrad seemed pretty focused on the questions.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Jun was in Conrad's IG live today, and someone asked if he found fitting boots. Conrad said "Yes, Jun is all good" and Jun made some funny noise like that seemed to imply that was not the case and said "I'm working on it".

His boots situation has me so worried; that can't be good for making progress in his skating :/ Not to mention the pain trying to skate in them. Hope it gets sorted by the end of the summer...

Imov

Medalist
The boot problem has been haunting him long enough.
Hopefully he breaks out of it as the season starts.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Personal opinions aside, the R&J program was a hit.

It was certainly memorable, and I think even people who didn't like it ended up liking Jun even more for how much fun and enthusiasm he threw into it. His sheer adorability won through...

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
His boots situation has me so worried; that can't be good for making progress in his skating :/ Not to mention the pain trying to skate in them. Hope it gets sorted by the end of the summer...
I hope everything works out :/ Junhwan had such a stella start at the beginning of last season. I hope he can have that again with fitting boots. Rika was able to fix her boots issue so I am hopeful that Junhwan will have the same success.

Beckaboomer

Final Flight
It was certainly memorable, and I think even people who didn't like it ended up liking Jun even more for how much fun and enthusiasm he threw into it. His sheer adorability won through...

I know right? Jun was only slightly on my radar before JUNLIEEEEEET, but after I saw the program I was charmed. It's just so... BANANAS, totally out there, and it kind of reminded me of Elena Radionova's Titanic program. I like when a program makes me go "do I.... like this?? or is it just weird?"

I'm a bit of a sucker for R & J programs in general, though.