Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2666676869707172737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1547

Thread: Junhwan Cha

Spectator

0 Not allowed!
    According to an interview with KBS (iirc), it seems like he's still on a mission to find more optimal boots, although hopefully it will be less of an issue this season....
    Saw Junhwan perform at Ice Fantasia this year (impulse ticket purchasing) and he really looked good, really can't wait to see what he'll show this year.

Long live the Queen and her successors Ichatdelune's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    SP: Tango selection by Astor Piazolla
    FS: The Fire Within by Jennifer Thomas and Kimberly Starkey

I am very much undecided with the short, but the free sounds nice. Melodic yet with power, just like Junhwan's skating.

Short interview: Had a very busy season last season, gained a lot of good experience such as winning GPF bronze. Would like to show fans good performances this season starting from ACI

To add: lord he is going to give me a heart attack sooner or later, Shanghai Trophy means 4 comps alongside squirtle

Here for the High Lord of Extra TallyT's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichatdelune View Post

I am very much undecided with the short, but the free sounds nice. Melodic yet with power, just like Junhwan's skating.

Short interview: Had a very busy season last season, gained a lot of good experience such as winning GPF bronze. Would like to show fans good performances this season starting from ACI
    ACI is going to be great... if I can stay awake

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TallyT View Post
    ACI is going to be great... if I can stay awake
    I cannot not stay awake, thank goodness it coincides with chuseok (national holiday) here. I'm going to be up til at least 6 am...

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!

To add: lord he is going to give me a heart attack sooner or later, Shanghai Trophy means 4 comps alongside squirtle
    Ooh, I like the sound of his programs.
    My heart just dropped when you said he's going to also do Shanghai Trophy. At least... no winter sports festival or college profile filling this season? That's one and a half less comps this season. I'll take what I can get; it's KSU lol.

Tripping on the Podium

0 Not allowed!
    Great music choice for the next season. I'm sure he will be shining as he's proven that even a warhorse becomes interesting when he performs it. Oh, and Ms Thomas was excited hearing Jun is going to use her piece of music

Three days to go! Can't wait...

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by icetug View Post
    Great music choice for the next season. I'm sure he will be shining as he's proven that even a warhorse becomes interesting when he performs it. Oh, and Ms Thomas was excited hearing Jun is going to use her piece of music

Three days to go! Can't wait...
    Well technically no "JUUUUULIEEEEET" had been used before but you're right, when he is a performer capable of pulling that off of course he's going to light up the rink. And I personally wouldn't mind if Jennifer Thomas becomes a semi-warhorse

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    Can't wait to sse baby Jun with BFF Conrad in ACI.

2 Not allowed!
    Update on the Piazolla selection: Michelangelo 70 & La Muerte del Angel are the two chosen pieces, and I think the two go along very well and can't wait to see how David Wilson arranged it

I was worried when they just said 'Astor Piazolla' because I thought it could be a warhorse like Libertango or Oblivion, but now it's been confirmed that's not the case I can be properly excited for it

Here for the High Lord of Extra TallyT's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    The choices sound good!

0 Not allowed!
    Junhwan's on the practice stream, although the camera is focused on Yuzuru mostly he's there

Bona Fide Member

1 Not allowed!
    Jackie wong just tweeted that his quad sal looks much better this season- really, it's only a matter of him staying healthy enough and having comfortable boots so he can make progress instead of being in pain all the time.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by s_parks View Post
    Jackie wong just tweeted that his quad sal looks much better this season- really, it's only a matter of him staying healthy enough and having comfortable boots so he can make progress instead of being in pain all the time.
    Really, if he had fitting boots last season he would've URd way less (if he did at all)

1 Not allowed!
    I freakin' love his FS, the ina bauer-spiral combination had me in goosebumps, his ever-consistent 3A seems to be in place so it's a matter of his quads (aka his boots...)

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Wow that program is going to be amazing when it's fully skated - love it!!

Was he going for a 4F at the beginning?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by clippers8200 View Post
    Wow that program is going to be amazing when it's fully skated - love it!!

Was he going for a 4F at the beginning?
    The entry did seem like his flip entry, or so I think

I can't trust my memory so I checked Jackie Wong's notes, 2F is marked so yeah, quad flip

Come to think of it, Junhwan's not the type to do a new element without being sure of it (minus impromptu decisions), so does this mean his boots are fitting for once??

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!

I can't trust my memory so I checked Jackie Wong's notes, 2F is marked so yeah, quad flip

Come to think of it, Junhwan's not the type to do a new element without being sure of it (minus impromptu decisions), so does this mean his boots are fitting for once??
    Jackie also noted the 4T in pratice - could he be going for a 3 quad program? Boots would need to be perfect for that!

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!

All the candles lit and all the prayers for Junhwan's boots. Please, can he catch a break....

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by s_parks View Post
    All the candles lit and all the prayers for Junhwan's boots. Please, can he catch a break....
    I'll steal all the incense needed for tomorrow (we're doing chuseok+제사 for my deceased paternal grandparents) if needed, please let him not be in pain and limp and break fans' hearts, please skating gods let him have fitting boots

3 Not allowed!
    LP practice
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWVC...&feature=share

_________
    https://twitter.com/_with_junani/sta...29921650855936
    his ina-baur and his head movement from left to right is

Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2666676869707172737475767778 LastLast