Junhwan Cha | Page 77 | Golden Skate

Junhwan Cha

Imov

Medalist
Jun's music choices have been good so far.
From his Junliette stint this new piece, I am sure he will gain more recognition.
And call me shallow but just look at that face >o<

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
The SP is going to make them swoon, I can officially say I am in love with both of his programs now. That ending pose (swoons)

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Junhwan did two quads that has to mean fitting boots right? RIght????

clippers8200

On the Ice
I think so! I can't believe he added on the -3T to his 4S, so unexpected! I think he's going to go for it tomorrow too with 4F, 4S, and 4T!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I think so! I can't believe he added on the -3T to his 4S, so unexpected! I think he's going to go for it tomorrow too with 4F, 4S, and 4T!

I'm not sure about the 4F yet but even if he pops or falls on it I don't think I'll be upset. Like, I'm still awed with the quad combo, he still has the 3Lz-3Lo in his free and I was expecting it to be in the short too, my jaw just dropped when he did that

s_parks

Record Breaker
Junhwan did two quads that has to mean fitting boots right? RIght????

Please. If he can just have good boots he can finally make more progress throughout the season on his jumps, instead of getting injured midway and essentially back to square 1.

Somi

Rinkside
Also wish the judges would give him alittle big higher PCS. I understand that his technical score affects his PCS but he still deserves more

clippers8200

On the Ice
I'm not sure about the 4F yet but even if he pops or falls on it I don't think I'll be upset. Like, I'm still awed with the quad combo, he still has the 3Lz-3Lo in his free and I was expecting it to be in the short too, my jaw just dropped when he did that

Agree! I kind of think he was waiting to see if he landed the 4S - if he fell, he would have probably done 3Lz-3Lo instead of the 4T. But this is just a Challenger series, so glad to see him going for all the elements at this stage.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Am I seeing things or is Junhwan wearing the white R&J costume in the FS practice stream

- - - Updated - - -

Jun did a 4F in his runthru for FS.
New quad for him this season

I was watching Lombardia, did he land it????

eaglehelang

Final Flight
Am I seeing things or is Junhwan wearing the white R&J costume in the FS practice stream

- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR

I was watching Lombardia, did he land it????

Jackie Wong reported it as 'hangs on' so yes. I am not watching, just reading live tweets.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Read Jackie Wong's practice notes, so his layout is (presumably) 4F, 4S, 4T, 3A-Eu-3S, 3A, 3Lz-3Lo, 3Lo :jaw:

And that was the white R&J costume, maybe altered but I saw photos and it's definitely the one. We're finally getting to see him wear that gorgeous one :hap57: