Junhwan Cha | Page 78 | Golden Skate

Junhwan Cha

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Read Jackie Wong's practice notes, so his layout is (presumably) 4F, 4S, 4T, 3A-Eu-3S, 3A, 3Lz-3Lo, 3Lo :jaw:

And that was the white R&J costume, maybe altered but I saw photos and it's definitely the one. We're finally get to see him wear that gorgeous one :hap57:

I just watched it, I thought the opening 4F was a 4T, didn't pay too much attention. since it is very easy looking.

yes the white lacy costume with the open back finally sewed in

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
He landed that 4F. And his 3Lz-3Lo in the second half of the program. And on top of his 3A-Eu-3S he also did a 3A-2T. Oh, and although he stepped out he landed his 4T too. And the program and his performance was beautiful. And he's not satisfied with himself. What kind of creature is he, that loved-to-pieces darling of mine...

s_parks

Record Breaker
Judges be like, screw your pcs, if your not from a big fed. :sarcasm:

Anyways, I'm more optimistic about his season after this comp, since he'll only do better on his rotations now (assuming he's healthy given those quad attempts). That LP is drop dead gorgeous.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Both JunJun's programs are top notch and his performance also are the best in my heart. Why PCS so low, well this question has been asked a millions of times.
It is figure skating... ...
Supporting JunJun in my own way.:luv17: that is I will re-watch and remember his programs and performances!!:love:

Imov

Medalist
Jun was beautiful all throughout. I love his arm movements its just surreal.
And honestly why are they doing him dirty?
Was all his jumps still UR? Or are they very keen on him too?

chelsey333

Spectator
i’m so late but his movements were so beautiful as usual especially the ina bauer and spiral 😭 and also mad at his score lol

icetug

Medalist
One of the judges gave him 6s across the board and even something in the 5s for transitions. Ridiculous ��

PCS at ACI was shocking (look at Yuzuru or Conrad scores... :palmf:). I wonder if it's only this competition or we are facing new ISU approach to PCS scoring...

Anyway, Jun got warm treatment at TCC ;)

seabm7

Final Flight
Jun withdrew from Shanghai Trophy. According to his agency, it takes a long time for him to get a Chinese visa, since he has to go back to South Korean to apply for one. They concluded this may interfere with his training schedule.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Jun withdrew from Shanghai Trophy. According to his agency, it takes a long time for him to get a Chinese visa, since he has to go back to South Korea to apply for one. They concluded this may interfere with his training schedule.

Explains why Junhyeong suddenly was entered into Shanghai Trophy. But I am in approval, the less he uses his ankles before SA the better.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Seconding the relief he withdrew. He really doesn't need to do another event before GPs; really needs to save himself as much as possible considering there's also ranking comps later in the season...

Imov

Medalist
Jun you are going to be one of the reasons why I will try to watch SKAM.
:pray: that they won't be too hard on him.
We know he is struggling with jumps, but I really want him to advance to the finals.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'd happily wish for podium finishes and GPF if I had some reassurance that his boots do fit :dbana: I hope to see him healthy and happy this weekend, I am so not going to be awake at 6 am for both Saturday and Sunday to see him in pain or on painkillers damnit

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
FS runthrough: https://youtu.be/dLRkReS1MiM

Jackie Wong's Practice notes:
Cha: 3Lo, 4S, 4T(turn), 3F, 1F, runthru (4F(turn), 4S(ur?fall), 3A1Eu(ur?)3S, marked A/Lz, 3Lo2T), 3A, 3Lz, 3Lz3Lo, 3A2T

Much less UR calls from Jackie, I'm getting my hopes up

s_parks

Record Breaker
If he was in a good mood then I'm happy; it means he's not in a lot of pain. Praying for those boots :pray:
Jumps and boot issues aside, his improvement in ss have been striking. Faster and deeper edges than last season it looks like.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
What a great flow in his skating!!! I like this program very much and it will look really awesome when he is 100 % ready.

Warwick360

Medalist
Really hoping this season improves for him, now that the GPF is out of the equation. I would really hate it if his career trajectory went the route of Nam Nguyen. I worry both for Jun and Eunsoo this season. :(