2015 TEB Videos and Results | Golden Skate

2015 TEB Videos and Results

MeaganSkater

On the Ice
Hoping Eurosport will be live streaming the entire Grand Prix competition this week?

Doesn't look like CBC will be showing the rest of the Grand Prix competitions live which is disappointing..

cleo2070

Final Flight
Hoping Eurosport will be live streaming the entire Grand Prix competition this week?

Doesn't look like CBC will be showing the rest of the Grand Prix competitions live which is disappointing..

CaroLiza_fan will definitely be much better informed than I am, but British Eurosport's tv schedule indicates they will cover most of it live, yes. (the exceptions being Men FS and Pairs FS, to be broadcast later in the evening)

ETA: I re-read your question and realized you were probably referring to Eurosport player. :hslap: Unfortunately, I have no idea aboout that... but I'm sure answers will come soon.

Last edited:

TheBladeBoys

Rinkside
Here's Shoma going through his FS -- some axel issues, but he nailed his quads (#ThatKneeBendTho :love:). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwFm3rzFLKM

That 3A thrown in at the end makes us wonder if he was going to pull a Plushenko with an epic 3A+1/2loop+3F series. :eek:

Sorry, we had to move mid-video but tried to get the key elements!

ice coverage

Record Breaker

TheBladeBoys

Rinkside
Same here! Chan, Murakami, Aaron, Uno, Ten... this is like Skate America and Skate Canada combined! Will be a huge battle for sure. :drama:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Unfortunately poor Peng falls and hits her head, requiring medical attention.

But thankfully she's okay, and like the pro that she is, she shakes it off and skates it off at the end.

I hope she doesn't have a concussion - sometimes the symptoms don't show up until the following days. With all the concussions lately, you can't be too careful.

ETA: Welcome to GS, The Blade Boys. Enjoy your videos. Along w/TSL, the more commentary the better!

Last edited:

malif

Rinkside
Just a few convincing seconds of Liza (great 3A ?) and Yulia (cascade 3T-3T ?)

twitter.com/alicefimbel/status/664857064074813440

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Thank you very much BladeBoys for all the practice videos!

And of course welcome to GoldenSkate, it's nice to have you on board :agree2:

Taan

On the Ice
Here's a vid of Peng/Zhang attempting a quad throw. Unfortunately poor Peng falls and hits her head, requiring medical attention. :sad21:

But thankfully she's okay, and like the pro that she is, she shakes it off and skates it off at the end. :rock: :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HanrHjJNkn8
:noshake:
SCARY. I'm surprised she did not become unconscious, her skull slamming into the ice at such force, that looks REALLY bad... :noshake: