On Site Reports: Share experiences CoR 2015 | Golden Skate

On Site Reports: Share experiences CoR 2015

Interspectator

Record Breaker
If you are watching the practices or any of the competition in person, please feel free to share your stories with us on this thread.
Who is doing well?
Who is standing out?
What are you eating at the venue?
:popcorn:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I planned to go but I have no moneyyyy:angry2:

Hopefully someone will post practice info on VikNick & K/S

Lots of great ppl at CoR this year!!:hap93: Im very jealous of everyone going!

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
We (I and my wife) shall visit only FP on Saturday. We have very good seats: 6th row in the middle bought for the extortionate price. I will post here - sometimes what you see live is different from TV.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We (I and my wife) shall visit only FP on Saturday. We have very good seats: 6th row in the middle bought for the extortionate price. I will post here - sometimes what you see live is different from TV.

I look forward to your report. Have fun!!

gigio

Rinkside
I will be there. I have tickets for all days. Unfortunately I have not very good seats, but anyway it will be good experience. I'll try to report here.

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Information about a planned terrorist attack in Moscow was announced Tuesday. Doesn't sound safer to me.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-...terrorist-plot-against-moscow-public-transit/

This planned attack has been thwarted though. The honest truth is that these people could be and probably are planning attacks on any number of 'Western' cities at the very second I am typing this. It would not surprise me if something did happen in Moscow but do I honestly believe something is more likely to happen tomorrow in Moscow than it is to happen tomorrow where I live, in Amsterdam, or in London, or in any other big city? No, I don't.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I'll be there :) I got good tickets (7th row for Friday, and 8th row for Saturday). Unfortunately, it looks like I will miss SD (or at least first warm-up group) and exhibitions :( But I'm SO excited to see Stolbova/Klimov, Ruslena and Cappellini/Lanotte! Can't wait!

What are you eating at the venue?

I just noticed that :laugh2::laugh2: You're awesome ;)

Last edited:

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia

If not a secret, what was that?:scratch3::biggrin:;) Think about going, but not sure with whom right now..

gigio

Rinkside
So, tomorrow will be practice day. I won't be there, because it's open for accredited people only, but I will publish all what i will see on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I hope my favorite team will show outstanding perfomances (Go, Ruslena!:rock:), I'm excited to see great perfomances from other great skaters teams, Good luck to all participants, but the most important wish to Rostelecom Cup's team: Keep it safe.

Last edited:

gigio

Rinkside
Some of them already in Moscow (I saw in social medias). Thursday is practice day, so I think all skaters should be here.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
If any one is going to the practices, I'm interested to hear how skaters are doing...Kozuka will be skating for the first time this year. He is of the perpetually injured persuasion, but perhaps he will do better than expected?