On Site Reports: Share experiences CoR 2015 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

On Site Reports: Share experiences CoR 2015

uhh

Medalist

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
They had a big fall in practice, he crashed into the boards. They still lose speed in hold. W/P and C/L looked great. I/Z better than in China.

Evgenia looks the most solid of the ladies, but her skating skills don't match up to the likes of Adelina.
yeah I then read about the fall.:( Great its nothign serious
Generally seems like all the teams are ready

Adel had some falls but when she's one she's ON it seems
First practiced Malade Then latina

Last edited:

Sackie

Medalist
How has Alaine Chartrand looked in practice?
Really hoping she has a couple great skates here. She really needs a shot of confidence after her last outing. She won't have a chance at placing as well as last year but as long as she skates well. I really think she is going to miss making worlds this year unless Kaetlyn is injured and can't skate at Nationals.

Sackie

Medalist
And W/P really have to perform well here. Anything less then a win and it looks like they may not be in for a medal at worlds this year.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Really hoping she has a couple great skates here. She really needs a shot of confidence after her last outing. She won't have a chance at placing as well as last year but as long as she skates well. I really think she is going to miss making worlds this year unless Kaetlyn is injured and can't skate at Nationals.

I wish Canadian ladies had 3 spots instead of 2....but that's the way the placement at Worlds stands....

Sackie

Medalist
I wish Canadian ladies had 3 spots instead of 2....but that's the way the placement at Worlds stands....
I know especially since they are all about the same and any one can be the better one on any given day. In fact who would have thought Alaine would out place Gaby at worlds last year - and it wasn't even close. But of the 3 Alaine seems to be the one who suffers more from nerves. And when she gets nervous she does a lot of little errors and URs. But Kaetlyn has to be the most unlucky of the 3 in regards to injuries.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
about ice dance - EVERYONE should worry TBH this season as there is no clear favourite team/program this season it seems...Everyone could lose to everyone.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
about ice dance - EVERYONE should worry TBH this season as there is no clear favourite team/program this season it seems...Everyone could lose to everyone.

Which makes it more exciting to unpredictability! Well to me it makes it more exciting. You know?

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Which makes it more exciting to unpredictability! Well to me it makes it more exciting. You know?

yes, it is definitely more exciting than few years ago due to fact that all top-ish teams have quite same capability now.

However - I wish there would be few teams with THAT quality of Virtue/Moir or Davis/White...Only Papadakis/Cizeron shown a glimpse of that last season for me, rest - not so much

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I adore P/C but to me they were not even close to the mastery of V/M or D/W:slink:
IMHO obviously

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
People who were at ice dance practice claim that Elena and Ruslan changed second part of their combination lift in their FD. Anyone have video?