On Site Reports: Share experiences CoR 2015 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

On Site Reports: Share experiences CoR 2015

nocturnalis

Medalist
Guillaume is a skating God with just about the best technique of any man ever!

He's attractive, but no. I'd say he has good technique, but no. This is hyperbole, right?

And Papadakis' technique is the ice dance equivalent to Miyahara's jumps.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
All other GP's are going to be so anti-climatic compared to COR. So sit back and enjoy :)

So sorry, but not for men;) Which is the only discipline that counts....:biggrin:

But good luck to Adam here!

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
It certainly is about to be the Clash of the Titans.
Yes, in every discipline except men. The men seem like the least exciting field and competition from all the GPs (except if Rippon or Nguyen win which is quite unlikely).

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Yes, in every discipline except men. The men seem like the least exciting field and competition from all the GPs (except if Rippon or Nguyen win which is quite unlikely).

Couldn't disagree with you more. Javi, Adian, Mikhail, Sergei...:hap10:

noskates

Record Breaker
Don't care for that lift at all. It doesn't seem to be very graceful - like they're struggling for the next position. Sort of awkward.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Couldn't disagree with you more. Javi, Adian, Mikhail, Sergei...:hap10:
What I mean is that there are no many big names, and very little chance that this GP is going to change who goes to the final. Also, it's not like I only care for big names, but most of the men here (including the ones you mentioned, well, except Javier) hold little interest for me. Kolyada has some promise, but he has not got it yet. I wish a good competition to Voronov, and I even liked his last season's crazy FS, but I am not a fan of his new programs and (or) the way he performs them. Pitkeev also holds promise, but, again, he is not there yet for me (and I don't mean just the results).

Strangely (or not), I have missed Kozuka, and I am interested to see him even if he doesn't perform that well technically. I like Rippon and his programs, but something doesn't allow me to be particularly excited about him.