Angela Wang | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Angela Wang

dna5019

Final Flight
Angela has such lovely presence on the ice. I was very impressed with her in the SP. :luv17: Best of luck to her in the FS and I hope we see a lot more of her in the coming seasons! :agree:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Angela skated to "Who You Are" by Jessie J tonight in Sun Valley on Ice. She is a full-time member of the cast this summer.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It was fun seeing Angela takeover of the USFS IG Stories! Fun to get behind the scenes look at the show!

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
Her music hasn’t been announced yet. I guess she’s waiting till champs camp? But hasn’t she competed once this season already?

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Her music hasn’t been announced yet. I guess she’s waiting till champs camp? But hasn’t she competed once this season already?

She competed at Glacier Falls but didn't have a good free.

Music should be announced soon.

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
She skated well last year, but there were too many ladies in the way. We'll see how things pan out but I know she can do it.

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
Ugh, we still don’t know if she’s replacing Karen at US Classic. I’m so impatient to find out. Isn’t the competition next week?

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Ugh, we still don’t know if she’s replacing Karen at US Classic. I’m so impatient to find out. Isn’t the competition next week?

The US Ladies for the event are Hicks, Nakahara and McIsaac. Karen and Angela are listed as Subs.

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
I still feel that Angela is one of the most talented ladies, but she has never even been top 5 at nationals! After years and years of nationals. She can never deliver when it really counts. ☹️ I hope this coaching change works wonders but I have so many doubts. She must be the most inconsistent lady; it’s very very frustrating, she’s so good!

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Do we know her music this season yet. She is skating in a few days at Finlandia Cup. Good luck. :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
This is Angela’s music according to her USFS bio!

2018-19 SEASON NOTES
SP Music: "Praying” by Kesha
FS Music: "Send in the Clowns” by Barbra Streisand