Kevin Aymoz | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Kevin Aymoz

Merelhyn

Rinkside
I'm sooooo happy for him (especially remembering how devastated he was after the SP in the Internationaux de France, seeing him so full of joy now!). He had two great skates and it's one of the highlights of the day.

mercybuckets

Rinkside
How can you not cheer for the man when you can see how much that win meant to him! Kevin is a beautiful, fun, and creative skater and what a well deserved medal!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'd like to congratulate Kevin on his bronze! :cheer:

He's absolutely amazing and throws his whole heart into his programs, I totally forgot he even fell by the end. :) The skate of the night!

Looking forward to seeing more of him at Euros and Worlds!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to Kevin on his bronze. He was so funny after the Victory Ceremony when they were taking photos. I swear his face will hurt tomorrow from smiling so much! :laugh: I'm so happy that he's so happy!

Adding -- Kevin's K & C reaction after the FS is still making me smile!
https://youtu.be/MgwvI1bG-Dw?t=425

eppen

Medalist
Country
Spain
I am just over the moon for Kevin! Love both programs, love their inventiveness and great detail, love Kevin's expressiveness and commitment, his emotions afterwards. Onwards and upwards! (But hope those jumps will be more consistent, because they are still not good for my blood pressure...)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
congratulations! :clapper: is this the first gpf medal for France in men?

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
So soon after such a glorious moment... I am so devastated for Kevin :sad21: what is going to happen to him now???? :sad4:

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
why? what happened?

Their coaches John Zimmerman & Sylvia Fontana are under the accusation of trying to cover up an alleged foul play by Morgan Cipres (harrassment to a 13 year old girl). Their careers are in jeopardy, if it's not already over... even if they are cleared, such an accusation and suspicion alone usually destroy it for them. :(

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Their coaches John Zimmerman & Sylvia Fontana is under the accusation of trying to cover up an alleged foul play by Morgan Cipres (harrassment to a 13 year old girl). Their careers are in jeopardy, if it's not already over... even if they are cleared, such an accusation and suspicion alone usually destroy it for them. :(

this is so disgusting, really, i'm reading now the comments on this forum. sending D picks to a 13 yo is beyond disgusting actually, i hope our Kevin can find a better and less toxic environment to train

deedee1

Record Breaker
Belated Many many congrats to Kevin for his podium finish at the recent GP Final in Torino! :yahoo::yahoo:

I don't follow competitive figure skating as much as I did before, but Kevin for me is one of the few male skaters currently competing whom I truly enjoy and look forward to watching; a pure joy. Kevin is so special. He's so gifted. No one's matches his musicality at the top level right now. Always makes me glued to his skating, his footworks and his body movements, with a mistake or not regardless; something that's never happened me since Dai Takahashi tbh. I wish he will stay healthy and have a long competitive career, so that many skating fans in the world continue to have a golden privilege of watching him skate for a along time. :yes:

Right now I feel so bad for Kevin and all his fans. Sigh... Whether he stays in US for further trainings or he comes back to France, it's completely his decision to make. No one else's. Let's wish Kevin the best. :ghug::ghug::ghug: